Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 February, 2023, 12:44:06 PMYou guys have saucepans, crockery, and breadboards? 

Swish, guys. Real swish.

Luxury
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 02 February, 2023, 01:51:38 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 02 February, 2023, 12:48:06 PM
Quote from: Spikes on 22 January, 2023, 09:35:24 PMFour years gone..... lot of catching up to do.....

Good call. Whip um out Spikes

Any original art to share with us?

Ha, I think I was pretty much retired from the art collecting game even before my break. So not a lot new tbh.

Will have to check.

And find a new photo uploading site!

I am waiting on a Hershey commission from John Burns courtesy of Wiggz. That's been 4 years.... and counting... The Order is definitely keeping him too busy :D

Funt Solo

YouTube Shorts (aka TikTok Lite) don't have an adjustable volume control. It's either ON or OFF, which is shit UI.

But it reminds me of gold: worst volume controls in the world and the roller.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JohnW

Yesterday I was promoted from Sentient Tea Bot to Prog Stacking Droid.
I'll miss the tea, but I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of sentience. Overrated if you ask me.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: JWare on 17 March, 2023, 08:45:35 AMI'll miss the tea, but I can't say I'm sorry to see the back of sentience. Overrated if you ask me.

That's what you think -or do you?-.

JohnW

We are now farther from the first season of Miami Vice than Miami Vice was from the Berlin Airlift.
Ponder that as you roll back the sleeves of your unstructured linen jacket.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Proudhuff

Stop talking about Trump!
DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I think we all have to accept he's going to dominate the game after Ronnie O'Sullivan retires
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Definitely Not Mister Pops on 01 April, 2023, 07:15:30 PMI think we all have to accept he's going to dominate the game after Ronnie O'Sullivan retires

Especially now John Higgins has hung up his cue and gone back to drawing Dreadnoughts.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Nothing sounded more painful than Willie Thorne.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 05 April, 2023, 02:36:52 PMNothing sounded more painful than Willie Thorne.

This guy ALLEGEDLY made a move on my neighbour in her young waitressing days.  Nominative determinism in action.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Spring
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 05 April, 2023, 09:09:20 PMThis guy

Ah – Dick Spring.
There's a name to revive the laboriously constructed puerile jokes of my youth.

Funt Solo

My step-mum went to college with a rugby player that had an impressive physique. His name was Richard Cox. Fondly remembered as Big Dick Cox.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++