Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Quote from: Proudhuff on 18 August, 2023, 03:33:33 PMWarm rain is the work of the devil.

Reminds me of the Mablethorpe Margarine company motto: "Butter is the devil's spunk".*

*Thanks to Viz for allowing me to recycle their joke.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 August, 2023, 09:28:25 PMAs someone who works outside, I think warm rain is far more comfortable than cold rain.

Spawn of Satan!!
DDT did a job on me

JohnW

Today I bought the affection of my students with ice cream.

And they say educational standards are slipping.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Dandontdare

Quote from: JohnW on 25 August, 2023, 10:35:58 PMToday I bought the affection of my students with ice cream.

And they say educational standards are slipping.
Northing wrong with it. In my day it was wheeling in the big telly on a stand that would win over any class

The Legendary Shark

Ah, the Big Telly - f*ckabout time!

Best was the Big Projector, though, because you could make shadow, er, puppets when the slavemaster teacher wasn't watching. And once when she was, facilitating my first introduction to the Big Slipper; a swimming pool rubber overshoe of almost clownish proportions.

Ah, those were the days. Brainwashing and brutality. NEVeR dID me aNY hArM.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I sometimes wonder how Nikolai Dante would've played out if his bio-blades were in his feet instead of his hands.
You may quote me on that.

paddykafka

Yet another reason - aside from humungusly sized deadly spiders - to never, ever, ever visit Australia.

https://www.thejournal.ie/worm-found-in-womans-brain-australia-6154632-Aug2023/

Funt Solo

Quote from: Definitely Not Mister Pops on 28 August, 2023, 11:43:32 PMI sometimes wonder how Nikolai Dante would've played out if his bio-blades were in his feet instead of his hands.

- The Danse of Death
- Podiatrist's Passion
- Cobbler's Conundrum
etc.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Definitely Not Mister Pops on 28 August, 2023, 11:43:32 PMI sometimes wonder how Nikolai Dante would've played out if his bio-blades were in his feet instead of his hands.

As if there aren't enough skis in Russia already.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 August, 2023, 04:48:27 PM

Indeed, if 80's action movies have taught me ought, there are loads of Russkis

I'm not sorry and I'd do it again.
You may quote me on that.

lincnash

Quote from: paddykafka on 29 August, 2023, 10:52:53 AMYet another reason - aside from humungusly sized deadly spiders - to never, ever, ever visit Australia.

https://www.thejournal.ie/worm-found-in-womans-brain-australia-6154632-Aug2023/

A bit of local inside information.
Stupid and ignorant hippy woman had been making 'green salads' from the weeds growing around her house.
No regards for hygiene, she had not been washing her hands after harvesting in the garden or rinsing the 'salad' before consuming.
Doctors/scientists think the dummy must have been ingesting or in contact with python feces which contained the parasites egg.
Usually small native rodents carry the parasite, which is passed on to the unsuspecting python when it becomes prey.
A definite candidate for the Darwin Awards but science saved her before exiting the gene pool.

Austraya, If the croc's, sharks or giant freaking venomous hairy spiders don't get ya first, the drokking brain-worms will.

The Legendary Shark

Nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Definitely Not Mister Pops on 29 August, 2023, 10:06:51 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 August, 2023, 04:48:27 PM

Indeed, if 80's action movies have taught me ought, there are loads of Russkis

I'm not sorry and I'd do it again.

That was kind of the joke I was making  :P
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

paddykafka

Bladerunner?

The Legendary Shark

Torvilivich and Deanski.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]