Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnW

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 14 January, 2024, 10:31:25 AMGlad you're on the mend, John.
Good of you to say so.
[wheezily directs attendant lawyer to include small consideration to JBC in the will]
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

JayzusB.Christ

I'll take it. I haven't a pot to piss in right now.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JohnW

[crabbed legalistic handwriting]
"To Jayzus Beelzebub Christ, bachelor of this forum, I bequeath: One pot to piss in (second best);
On the sole condition that the window to throw it out of be provided by himself."
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Given the modern penchant for outsourcing, I am willing to supply as much of my exclusive Anarchist Piss©®TM as you need with which to full your new (second best) pot - only £7.99 per litre plus p&p.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

I provide my own Anarchist* Piss, thanks very much.

*Albeit a different type of anarchist and let's not go there on this thread...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Damn it. I'll never shift the bloody stuff.

Might as well flush all the barrels down the bloody drain, mumble, grump, moan.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 January, 2024, 05:51:56 PMGiven the modern penchant for outsourcing, I am willing to supply as much of my exclusive Anarchist Piss©®TM as you need with which to full your new (second best) pot - only £7.99 per litre plus p&p.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 14 January, 2024, 06:46:12 PM

I'm glad someone is finally remembering that Breaking Bad was orginally a British sitcom and the Vince Gilligan version was a US remake. 

LOVE the image by the way SharK!

JayzusB.Christ

My parents are away, so I went back to their house last Friday to feed the cats for the weekend.  Then my mild dose of a cold suddenly became a very bad dose and they're still away and I'm still here.

They have Sky, and I'm really not used to watching whatever is on at the moment as opposed to whatever I want, even if there are about 70 channels compared to the 6 I grew up with.

But my Grud, Only Fools and Horses is amazing, isn't it? I watched the one with Grandad's funeral the other night and was just blown away by how Del Boy's wide-boy persona wavered and cracked in the face of tragedy. Hollywood's finest actors could learn from David Jason.

See, i haven't threadjacked too much.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 January, 2024, 07:33:19 AMLOVE the image by the way SharK!

Cheers - it's just AI though (Bing, I think). No talent necessary so no praise required - but I'll take it with gratitude all the same  :lol:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 16 January, 2024, 06:22:54 PM
Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 January, 2024, 07:33:19 AMLOVE the image by the way SharK!

Cheers - it's just AI though (Bing, I think). No talent necessary so no praise required - but I'll take it with gratitude all the same  :lol:

Oh I know that - its still super fun. You can see 9most) AI art work a mile off still.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 16 January, 2024, 07:46:31 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 16 January, 2024, 06:22:54 PM

Oh I know that - its still super fun. You can see 9most) AI art work a mile off still.
The absolutely fucked light source(s) and weak perspective have become the obvious markers of this guff.

Think we should implement a tax on the use of AI images, paid directly into the AUE trust fund or something, if people must insist on doing it better to have some good come of it.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I'm just confused about why he's surrounded by jars of piss
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

I only use the free ones, and just for fun. I wouldn't dream of even contemplating making money out of it. For use on suchlike as these boards, where an image seems appropriate but you haven't the time or talent to draw one or trawl through image searches to find one then I think it's okay. All one has to do is find the correct prompt and then pick the best of a (usually) rubbish selection.

Hawkie's perfect image got the ridiculous joke I'd made across with aplomb using a real image. I simply had to use AI to get my twisted version across in a timely fashion (it would have taken me hours to draw such a thing, if I even could, and I've got other stuff to do). AI is just a convenient toy for me. One day, though, it might become a useful tool.

Thread. Jacked.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]