Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

A Bet shop with Free Cash, only in Newcastle!

Frank

Quote from: Judge Jack on 15 July, 2013, 04:16:31 PM
Not that we need proof of the EDL's stupidity, but here it is - anyway

You'd have thought the line about shooting fascists would have tipped off the EDL that the song wasn't on their side.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Mister Pops on 15 July, 2013, 09:15:41 PM
You can't do simple maths under pressure

Good one!  It took a few tries, but it turns out I can do maths under pressure - level 10 achieved!!

The Doctor Alt 8

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Frank

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 16 July, 2013, 03:39:15 PM
http://themuseumofincompetance.yuku.com/topic/789

"A French company has developed an analytics tool that claims to be able to identify sarcastic comments posted online"

That sounds really useful.

The Doctor Alt 8

Do I detect... sarcasum?

von Boom

WTF? Dredd still has no sequel announced, but Sharknado 2 is approved?!  >:(

Richmond Clements

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: von Boom on 17 July, 2013, 08:58:10 PM
WTF? Dredd still has no sequel announced, but Sharknado 2 is approved?!  >:(
Sharknado cost roughly the content of five 10 year old boys lunch money for a month. And the sequel was funded on the change.

I've been dog-sitting my friends' chocolate labrador while they've been off on their honeymoon. It may interest some of you to know that its shite is white. I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.

von Boom

Quote from: Mister Pops on 17 July, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
I've been dog-sitting my friends' chocolate labrador while they've been off on their honeymoon. It may interest some of you to know that its shite is white. I don't have any solid statistical data, but it seems to be quite a rare phenomenon these days.

Put the cap back on the bleach.

Charlie boy

Quote from: Mister Pops on 17 July, 2013, 09:16:00 PM
Have you been giving the dog bones? I always put the disappearance of white mess down to people no longer giving dogs bones because you're advised against doing that nowadays.