Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Goaty

Now you can finally shoot cartoon characters with Smith & Wesson's new revolver!

So where is cartoon western bullets???

Frank

strontium71

:sick: Looks like the lesbian brother of Jedward!
...because I hate you.

von Boom

Frank

Quote from: von Boom on 23 January, 2014, 06:37:04 PM
Why sauchie? Why?

He looks so happy in his prison oranges. Some lucky jailbird's gonnae think all his Christmases have come at once when they see who they've got for a new cell mate.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sauchie on 23 January, 2014, 07:17:35 PM
Quote from: von Boom on 23 January, 2014, 06:37:04 PM
Why sauchie? Why?

He looks so happy in his prison oranges. Some lucky jailbird's gonnae think all his Christmases have come at once when they see who they've got for a new cell mate.
This made my day and im not even sorry! :lol:

TordelBack

I honestly thought that was Miley Cyrus without her makeup.  I had to check the image tag to identify Bieber.  There is presumably a specific term for revelling in and publicising this kind of ignorance.

In other news, my 4-yr old daughter continues to be a source of paternal worry-slash-pride. 

On being upset to learn that she couldn't accompany her big brother to a laser-tag birthday party, her mother consoled her by saying that while the party was on the two of them could go to a cafe, eat cakes and read magazines together. 

"Will there be pictures of boys in them?", my daughter asked. 

"Errr, probably?", my wife replied.

"Good.  We can draw willies on them".

I expect each knock at the door to be Social Services.

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 January, 2014, 10:49:34 PM
I honestly thought that was Miley Cyrus without her makeup ...

There's a reason looking at a picture of Bieber brought to mind an anecdote about the need for cosmetic penis enhancement:

JamesC

Quote from: TordelBack on 23 January, 2014, 10:49:34 PM
I honestly thought that was Miley Cyrus without her makeup.  I had to check the image tag to identify Bieber.  There is presumably a specific term for revelling in and publicising this kind of ignorance.

In other news, my 4-yr old daughter continues to be a source of paternal worry-slash-pride. 

On being upset to learn that she couldn't accompany her big brother to a laser-tag birthday party, her mother consoled her by saying that while the party was on the two of them could go to a cafe, eat cakes and read magazines together. 

I expect each knock at the door to be Social Services.

Ha ha!

We have a local oddball who was banned from our library for drawing willies in all the books on aerobics and yoga.
When he was allowed back he enquired if there were any books available on dental anaesthesia, and if so, could he rent them all out!
He always wears a balaclava and often a leather cat suit and woman's handbag. Once he wore a dress that was like a big tube and didn't have any armholes so he looked like a big caterpillar.

Goaty

Tom Hiddleston's Audition To Play Thor...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

NapalmKev

Quote from: Proudhuff on 29 January, 2014, 11:10:44 AM
Mice, for/against?

I would say 'For'.

Lovely, cuddle little things. But a single dead one manages to smell like a fucking slaughter house if left to rot!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

NapalmKev

On toast - with Mint jelly and a wedge of Brie.
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"