Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

I think I would have enjoyed that more if I didn't play so much HL2.

von Boom

The Doctor Alt 8

The Doctor Alt 8

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Hawkmumbler

Fred Phelps is dying and now he's been kicked out of his own church. What a tosser.

CrazyFoxMachine

TordelBack

I'm working late trying to finish a bloody report, and somehow I've got into long detailed arguments on race on two separate forums.  I desperately need to stop and get back to work, but racists who use cool scientific-sounding arguments to back up their pathetic nazi ideals piss me off no end - all it takes is for one unsuspecting reader to take them at face value and have a 'revelation', and the store of human evil is increased.  Gah.

JamesC

I was thinking about getting the new Infamous game for my PS4 so I thought I'd read a few reviews.
I went on IGN and read through the article and then, foolishly, scrolled down to the comments section.
Oh my god! :o
I knew there was rivalry between consoles and a bit of playground 'My dad's bigger than your's' type stuff but, seriously, what is wrong with these people? 99% of the comments are just pure trolling.

It reminded me of a time I went on the CBR comic board and said something slightly negative about one portrayal of Superman (I think) on the DC board and was practically lynched!

Goaty

Quote from: JamesC on 20 March, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
It reminded me of a time I went on the CBR comic board and said something slightly negative about one portrayal of Superman (I think) on the DC board and was practically lynched!

I think it same between Marvel and DC fans. very dangerous zone to go to!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I hope no one pickets Phelps' funeral. That would be a bit dickish.
You may quote me on that.

The Doctor Alt 8

Goaty

Did anyone try place Judge helmet on new latest The Raid 2 poster at London Underground?

COMMANDO FORCES

No, as I don't live in London. You should pop down and travel around the whole network doing it tomorrow :D