Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radiator

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 27 May, 2014, 10:13:07 PMHas anyone ever used The Wordery on amazon marketplace before? They are astoundingly cheap but seem to be rated quiet highly...

Yep, managed to snap up pretty all 5 of the 100 Bullets deluxe hardbacks between them and another seller called 'speedy hen' for a fraction of the rrp.

Service was excellent all round.

Frank

You know the wee sidebar on Amazon that shows you other books by folks whose work you've purchased? Imagine my delight to discover that there was a new Alan Moore book out I had never even heard of before. Looks like Rian Hughes has done the cover in the style of his Filth work too:

Modern Panther

"a charismatic visionary who has a firm grasp of the significant and disruptive trends which are currently reshaping our world".  Seems legit. 

The Doctor Alt 8

Worst Mis heard Song Lyric?

Here....  "Is it a Reebok Or A Nike?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BQ4c54rCJ_k

The Doctor Alt 8

Dandontdare

Stupidity tester

Only took me two attempts to achieve 0% stupidity!

Frank

JOE SOAP

Quote from: lord sauchie on 30 May, 2014, 06:04:27 PM

You know the wee sidebar on Amazon that shows you other books by folks whose work you've purchased? Imagine my delight to discover that there was a new Alan Moore book out I had never even heard of before. Looks like Rian Hughes has done the cover in the style of his Filth work too:

Alan Moore knows the score.

Hawkmumbler

Some proper dodgy accents in this! But hilarious when the poor guy shits himself with terror.

http://youtu.be/HgEkDWRb9IM

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 03 June, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

What's truly remarkable is what Tommy Cooper was hiding under that penguin suit.

8-Ball

Listening to the ECBT2000AD interview with Keef and Parr and I thought of a new question - how do you pronounce Sauchie? Sochi or Soki? Personally I go with Soki as it's the same as a town near me.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Trout

Quote from: 8-Ball on 04 June, 2014, 10:44:57 PM
Listening to the ECBT2000AD interview with Keef and Parr and I thought of a new question - how do you pronounce Sauchie? Sochi or Soki? Personally I go with Soki as it's the same as a town near me.

It's pronounced "yo-kehl".  ;)

Frank

Quote from: 8-Ball on 04 June, 2014, 10:44:57 PM
Listening to the ECBT2000AD interview with Keef and Parr and I thought of a new question - how do you pronounce Sauchie? Sochi or Soki?

Chí-kén Drínk-ér

Goaty

There is reports of 'smoke in the basement' of The Shard, are Shard try to launching into space?

TordelBack

It's the bloody Cybermen/Daleks/Silurians again.  No imagination that lot.