Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Minkyboy

Stone me as a heretic if you must, but having watched a bit of this world cup thingy it strikes me that footing the ball is more complicated than it looks and mildly diverting.

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: Satanist on 26 June, 2014, 10:42:35 AM
Quote from: sauchie on 25 June, 2014, 06:17:02 PM

What is it with Suarez and biting? How many folk have you ever bitten? This idiot's on strike number three.

If he was a 3 year old at nursery school they would be sitting down with his parents right about now.

The Doctor Alt 8

8-Ball

While out shopping in my home town of Stirling today I came across a man playing "When the saints go marching in" on a casio keyboard down by the river. The place where he was playing doesn't get a lot of foot traffic so it looked to me as if he got up this morning and decided "To hell with it! I fancy playing the keyboard outside today."
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

The Doctor Alt 8

Man Dies From Atomic Wedgie

A man recently killed his stepfather, Denver Lee St. Clair, by giving him an "atomic wedgie." It's reported that Brad Davis went to St. Clair's home to fight him. When police arrived, they found St. Clair with a head injury and his underwear pulled up his back and over his head, leaving the waistband around his neck.

One police official said it was the first time he'd seen someone killed by a pair of underwear. Medical examiners determined that the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head and asphyxiation.

Frank

British tennis champion fails to retain his British Wimbledon crown. All of Britain sad at this tragic British loss, especially residents of his home town in North of Britain:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/28110931

M.I.K.

Helpmaboab, is that no jist typical?

Goaty

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

von Boom

Kid: But Daaad...

Dad: Did you just call me Butt-Dad? You're grounded.

Frank

The streets of London are paved with ... EXPLOSIONS. 64 so far this year:

QuoteA street in central London was closed for several hours after a manhole explosion set a lorry on fire near Fortnum and Mason department store.

About 20 firefighters tackled the blaze on Piccadilly, which started at 22:55 BST on Wednesday.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said nearby buildings were evacuated but there were no injuries or arrests.

It comes as figures reveal the number of pavement explosions have increased from 49 in 2013 to 64 so far this year.

In 2011, there were nine pavement explosions, but this more than tripled to 31 in 2012, according to figures obtained by BBC London from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28139346

JOE SOAP

For the day that's in it, a musical Mega-City primer for the primer that is Origins:

America is dead...and all that

Goaty