Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

You're welcome, JBC.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

I just had my first mouthful of Nitrox (36% O2) and to my surprise it tastes faintly of Melon. If i'm to be diving on the stuff in Malta it'll be a jolly enjoyably bimble around the Bristol Blenheim on day 2.

TordelBack

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 06 March, 2015, 05:57:36 PM
I just had my first mouthful of Nitrox (36% O2) and to my surprise it tastes faintly of Melon. If i'm to be diving on the stuff in Malta it'll be a jolly enjoyably bimble around the Bristol Blenheim on day 2.

Swapping depression for compression!

Hawkmumbler

Indeed. Started today in the foulest of moods, but one good thing happened (got a message on facebook from a friend I haven't seen in years) and I just kind of started to do things. Today hasn't been that productive, but I got some students signed off at the dive center and serviced some regulators, even helped blend this batch of Enriched Air. So over all at least I wasn't stewing in my own self pity all day.

Theblazeuk

Quote from: Spikes on 06 March, 2015, 12:04:07 AM
Quote from: ZenArcade on 05 March, 2015, 10:48:53 PM
What's the context in the drawing Spikes, I like the gunsmoke skull effect. Z

In the grand tradition of 'Who would win...', seems the owner of this commission (popped up over on the CAF site) likes to think Frank would best Joe.

Over to you CF.

Just another jimp.

Hawkmumbler

I'm sorry to have to bring this subject up again (and outside of the Politics or Truth threads) but I find it oddly flattering that the Anti-Vaccination crowd thinks that I— an actual Autistic— am some kind of monster that was created in a lab. There's a '50s B-movie in this, is what I'm getting at.

'My God, Doctor! It's alive! What does it want with us?'

*the creature lumbers forward, inciting obligatory screams*

'LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT TRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINSSSS'

von Boom

What the hell is going on in France?

Grugz

good lord! French bestiality on the galaxies greatest forum?  mods!!!! :o
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

:lol: l'amour avec Le cheval, formidable. What the absolute f**k??? Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Pretty interesting illustration really, especially the way it uses colour to show that a horse's whole lower leg is in fact carpals/tarsels, i.e. feet, rather than fibia/tibia. What you filthy lot see is on your own heads.

ZenArcade

Says the guy who probably dines out every week on megabucks  french horse cuisine  (if his recent posts are anything to go by....whilst poor Buttonman starved on the insipid fare the (notoriously parsimonious Scottish NHS) provided for him). Heh. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Hawkmumbler

I'm sorely tempted to take FCBD off this year.....

Goaty

Something unexpected when reading The Punisher book...

Dandontdare

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 12 March, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

Whaddya mean this year? Who's queued up and posted you your FCBD prog for the past couple of years?  :think:

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 March, 2015, 08:30:18 PM
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 12 March, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

Whaddya mean this year? Who's queued up and posted you your FCBD prog for the past couple of years?  :think:
And as always I am in your debt, DDD.  :P