Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Donno, they probably eat them raw down there....sure they only heard Elvis was dead last week. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 21 March, 2015, 01:53:08 PM
A friend told me that the weirdest thing about living in Ireland (the Free State) was not being able to buy a baked potato for lunch. Is this true?

Emphatically nott. Many shades and filling available, outside of blight season anyway.

The weirdest thing about living in Ireland is that ANY kind of English accent is considered super posh and evidence of vast absentee estate holdings.

sheridan

Quote from: Tordelback on 21 March, 2015, 02:56:46 PM
The weirdest thing about living in Ireland is that ANY kind of English accent is considered super posh and evidence of vast absentee estate holdings.
Really?  Even gor-blimey, luv-a-duck accents?

TordelBack

We suspect Cheryl Cole to be third in line to the throne, and the guests on Jeremy Kyle to be hopelessly inbred nobility driven insane by pressures of Chancery on their encumbered estates. Pete Wells' voice is indistinguishable from Gielgud.

NapalmKev

Quote from: sheridan on 21 March, 2015, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: Tordelback on 21 March, 2015, 02:56:46 PM
Really?  Even gor-blimey, luv-a-duck accents?

Pffft, I can't sees you lot thinking I's posh. I'm From Dem*

Cheers

*Devon
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Legendary Shark

Just got in from walking the dog to find Arthur Lowe reading 'Diary of a Nobody' on BBC Radio 4 Extra. Bliss!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JamesC

S Club 7 were just on Ant and Dec's Takeaway and Hannah (this board's favourite pop princess) looked absolutely gorgeous. I think I've fallen in love with her all over again.

Hawkmumbler

10 years ago, almost to the hour, I was introduced to my first love. My heart was a flutter as he graced my prescence, and week in week out he entertained me, even to this very day.

10 years ago today, Russel T. davis brought back Doctor Who to TV and a new generation of fans, of whom I was one. And though I like to mock Moff's problematic writing and the bumpy road these last few years have been, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's my forever fandom, the show that has had the biggest impact on my life, and a program i've spent many a happy hour watching and just loseing myself in this rich universe of unadulterated joy. So thank you, everyone who has ever contributed to the series, and let's look ahead to makeing the next season better than the last.

The Legendary Shark

The barman said, "Hoy! We don't serve time-travellers in this bar!"
The Doctor and Rose walk into a pub...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Dandontdare

I'm not missing anything with this new 'Art Therapy' magazine that's on the telly am I? It's a colouring book  with a bit of psychobabble tacked on?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Goaty on 27 March, 2015, 09:04:43 AM

Apparently the Russian word written on her sword means friendship! Those Russians...
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

von Boom

Dandontdare

Did you know you can play Pacman in Google maps?

Professor Bear

Some of the mazes you can get by playing Pacman on maps of places like Tokyo are completely mental.