Main Menu

Strontium dog partner?

Started by klute, 10 July, 2012, 10:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

As I said before, if anyone can dig out Prog 579 it would be the easiest way to find out if this is what you're thinking of.

I know the guy who had the original artwork for this story, but I think he sold it last year... (I can always email and see if he has scans of the pages).

Leigh S

Its the first Tales from teh Doghouse story with McNeil art... the guy has a beak and wings, which dont actually work....

Leigh S

he Birdman of Alton Towers 1 episode (Prog 579)
Script: Alan Grant, Artist: Colin MacNeil

second Tales of the Doghouse, not the first! But definteily fits the description - see Ming beat m,e too it, but that fits the story - he falls off the ferris wheel or roller coaster thing, and tries to fly with his useless wings...

klute

Yeah i now believe that the story and character have been found I've read through all the agency files,and thought i was going mad and was maybe thinking of something else.

Is there a reason why the stories were never collected or printed either within the SD agency files or as a  stand alone collection?
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Bolt-01

The Tales of the Doghouse were all seperate from the Main S/D and were used by editorial to try out artists and writers.

Hopefully we'll get a floppy or two of these, but if you are running short of Strontium Dog in your life you could always do worth than get yourself some dogbreath!

As for Characters with a beak- I do believe this chap has appeared in an episode of the Life & Death of Johnny Alpha...