Main Menu

FABLE 2

Started by mogzilla, 28 October, 2008, 02:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

just got the daichi secret sword and bug wise( or is it my controller going?) i have lost the ability to left trigger the villagers to see what they think of me! and some times my character cant put his sword/gun away straight away...bug? or is it just me?

i have about 13 highwayman outfits and am experinmenting with dyes...nice wasp black and yellow one at the moment.

oh yeah quick way to loads o gold... give the warrants to derek the guard at the begginning then use the weapon trader in old town to get a discount on all weapons all the time...buy ALL you can afford and flog em on to any other tradersworks quite well especially with the master weapons later... im swanning round with 1.3 million gold !!! time to buy that castle!!!

going to play as a total evil one next!!! ha ha ha !!!

mogzilla

Fable:the lost chapters has just landed from amazon as well ...whoo hoooo!

Something Fishy

This., alongside Fallout 3 has been RPG heaven of late.

mogzilla

my nephew has informed me he has 40 millin gold playing on pub games !!!how?is he cheating?

mogzilla

funny thing happened yesterday... a female adventurer joined me  (at least the character was) and besides trying to kill me they also tried it on big style!!! and even tried to follow me to slumber (tart)  probably a big hairy bloke in real life but i dont want that sort of attention in a game and the wife has enough of a problem with my character getting fancied by everyone so some real life stalker aint gonna go down well!

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!