Previous topic - Next topic

Gary James

Heh - B.U.M.H.O.L.E  :lol:

I'm too easily amused...

Bolt-01

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Reading this excellent tale makes we wonder why more people haven't tackled Snazz before - it works so well! Is it just fear thatv he Eye of the Magus will be turned towards you...?

Bolt-01

Tords - when RM147 initially pitched it I admit to felling a bit 'meh' about it. However I trust the RM147's abilities so it was given a free reign. I'm glad we did that as this was a deliciously trouble free experience. If it computes more tales for Abelard etc then I'd be happy to read them.

RM147

Thanks for the kind words.
Snazz is perfect material for short, punchy, humourous tales.

I do worry about upsetting Alan but I hope he will see that all the team at FQP love the characters and comics.
We all know the various backstage stuff from over the years but all the Zarjaz and Dogbreath work are labours of love for all involved and no disrespect is meant to any of the original creators.
(I did rush this one a bit...so, sorry it's a bit slap-dash in places)

Bolt-01

TordelBack

Quote from: RM147 on 25 February, 2020, 11:30:35 PM
I do worry about upsetting Alan but I hope he will see that all the team at FQP love the characters and comics.
We all know the various backstage stuff from over the years but all the Zarjaz and Dogbreath work are labours of love for all involved and no disrespect is meant to any of the original creators.

Heh, didn't mean to invoke the Wrath of the Hairy One in any serious way! I've never heard of Alan complaining about fan stuff, he was a fanzine man himself, and he's got way bigger fish to fry. It's not like he's Uncle Pat or anything!

And I see neither slap nor dash, just top notch cartooning. Keep the double-decker diversions coming, please!

Bolt-01

Welcome back, and join us tomorrow for the thrilling conclusion!

Bolt-01

And that's yer lot! Massive thanks to the unit called Robomonkey147 for all the slap and indeed, dash - work on this strip. I'm sure you will all agree with me when I say that this has been a really fun strip to see unfold.

Join us tomorrow as we give you the official reveal of the new covers for the March FQP titles, FutureQuake 2020, Dogbreath 37 and Zarjaz 36 (though I know that versions are out on t'Internerd...) and next week I plan on dropping two complete strips direct into the FQP strip archive Strip archive that will set thrill receptors aglow!

TordelBack

Excellent, many thanks to RoboMonkey for Homeric Snazz! Nothing quite like the Daily Zarjaz to brighten an otherwise shitty week.

Bolt-01

Stand Tall Squaxx! The daily Zarjaz is back once gain to bring you a throb of Thrills each morning between now and Christmas.

Join us each day either here or over at The FQP Blog to watch the story unfurl!

If you are new to the daily Zarjaz then for more strips, head on over to The Daily Zarjaz Archive and enjoy lots of complete strips, all for free!

Remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing!

Bolt-01

Stand Tall Squaxx! The daily Zarjaz is back once gain to bring you a throb of Thrills each morning between now and Christmas.

Join us each day either here or over at The FQP Blog to watch the story unfurl!

If you are new to the daily Zarjaz then for more strips, head on over to The Daily Zarjaz Archive and enjoy lots of complete strips, all for free!

Remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing!

TordelBack

How the hootin' heck did I miss this yesterday?!? NOW it's Christmas! 

Thanks Lee and Dave!

Bolt-01

Thanks Tords!

Appreciate it.