Main Menu

Big Finish sale

Started by Bad Andy, 07 December, 2010, 01:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

Big Finish are having another sale. I'm not too sure why their audio dramas haven't sold well, but they're of an extremely high quality.

In the December Sale the four latest (and probably last) dramas The Crime Chronicles are available for just £15. I paid £30 for these earlier this year and was well happy with them, so this is even more of a steal:

http://www.bigfinish.com/SPECIAL-OFFER-Judge-Dredd-Crime-Chronicles-CD-Subscription

It includes:
1.01 Stranger Than Truth - featuring Slim Dickens
1.02 Blood Will Tell
1.03 The Devil's Playground (my favourite)
1.04 Double Zero (feasturing PSi Anderson)

Also for an even bigger £10 steal are four of the original full cast plays:
http://www.bigfinish.com/SPECIAL-OFFER-2000-AD-4-Single-CD-Special

Strontium Dog - Down to Earth, starring Simon Pegg as Johnny Alpha
Judge Dredd - Get Karter!
Judge Dredd - I Love Judge Dredd
Strontium Dog - Fire from Heaven

Get Karter is okay, but the other three are totally brilliant. The SD ones are hilarious too, mainly thanks to Middenface NcNulty.

Not been read the Prog for over a year now. What's the quality been like?

ming

Quote from: Bad Andy on 07 December, 2010, 01:04:27 PMNot been read the Prog for over a year now. What's the quality been like?

Bad Andy... Bad, Bad Andy! ;)

Quality has been wavering between really good and completely awesome.

Highlights - many, including Zombo, Sitckleback, Strontium Dog, some great Dredds (including McCarthy) and Low Life...

Get yourself a sub, Andy.

:)

Oh, and thanks for the Big Finish heads up!

Bad Andy

It was more a space reason. I'm in a poxy little flat so was downloading via Clckwheel, but didn't feel any subs value. I used to keep up with things on 2000adreview, but am shocked to see that's gone for a burton too  :'(

radiator

Hi Andy!

You've missed som very interesting developments in Dredd, Dante, and especially Strontium Dog... Prog 2011 is out in a weeks time - why don't you pick that up for old times sake? If you enjoy it, stick around...

hippynumber1

Hi

I'd never bothered with these, fully expecting them to be cheesy nonsense, but thought I'd give them a go for this price and I have to say they are amazing.  Big Finish service was incredible (bought on Friday night and through my letter box on Tueday).  I've only managed to listen to one so far but these are great and recommended to anyone who likes a good audioplay.

Thank you Andy and thank you Big Finish...