Main Menu

My 10,000th post

Started by Trout, 20 October, 2009, 03:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

Marmite crisps are awesome. I'm still dancing a personal dance of joy over the return of beef monster munch. Truely the food of the gods. Also good crushed over the top of a mash (although technically they are a wheat snack not a crisp)

Satanist

WTF is going on here? Hidden Cabals and Wotsits in mash?

Its like Dan Brown started a thread after a few puffs.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

James Stacey

nah it's too plausible and exciting for Dan Brown.

TordelBack

Yeah, and Trout didn't communicate by daubing the fibonacci sequence on the walls of his bowl in algae to reveal the specific verse in the Apocrypha whose consonants exactly match the chord-sequence for a little-known madrigal that Rebellion used as a backing track in Dredd versus Death in the warehouse sequence, so that when you deliberately died at that point and entered your name on the high score chart as "Pavillion", the truth was revealed just before an albino MekQuake dressed as Carlos Ezquerra appears in a really tiny Smart Car and brains you with the Living Axe, just to prove how fucking clever he thinks he is.  So not like Dan Brown at all.

Trout

I'm actually a little disappointed nobody thought it was a wind-up.

I'm off to sniff my progs. Hee hee hee!

- Trout

Satanist

Thats all well and good but I know for a fact just before Trout typed his post he jumped out a plane and used a fucking tarpaulin as a parachute just before a dark matter bomb exploded in the Vatican.

So there.

Aaaaaaand you still haven't explained wotsits in mash!

Mike Gloady

I'm just disappointed nobody accused old Trout of being You-Know-Who (no, not Schweppes).
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Voldemort?  Because I think we take that as read.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: James S on 20 October, 2009, 05:09:46 PM
nah it's too plausible and exciting for Dan Brown.

Dan Brown is author par excellence at conspiracy/disinfo writing and he gets on my tits big time.

There is another level beyond the secret creators forum of which i must never speak of.

Ever.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

SamuelAWilkinson

All hail the Trout, and his scoop of the Century.

On the crisps/mash debate, I have a colleague who claims to put smunched-up crisps on top of pasta bakes. I had believed this kind of thing to be an isolated outbreak of mentalism until now.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Trout

Quote from: The Satanist on 20 October, 2009, 05:36:30 PM

You crush 'em and mix 'em in. Improves the flavour. What's to explain?

Try it!

- Trout

Richmond Clements

Kerrin

Forgot what I was gonna say...

Oh yeah,

CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MAJESTY!

Satanist

Quote from: King Trout on 20 October, 2009, 06:05:43 PM
Quote from: The Satanist on 20 October, 2009, 05:36:30 PM

You crush 'em and mix 'em in. Improves the flavour. What's to explain?

Try it!

- Trout

I didn't mean what were you doing with them more like WTF are you thinking ruining some tasty mash!

I had imagined they were sticking out the mash like the horns on Desperate Dans pies though.  :)

I'm a tad disappointed now.  :(

Colin YNWA

Well crisps and other matters aside congratulations on getting to 10,000 posts, an awe inspiring amount... or just a heck of a lot. So will we have to actually call you Kenneth now?