Main Menu

My 10,000th post

Started by Trout, 20 October, 2009, 03:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Yeah, I agree, David. Give us a 7500th post, at least.

- Trout

Trout

After a chat with Wake, I want to make my opinions clear.

First, I don't think this new website section is elitist. I understand why it's there and I hope creators use it. Wake's always worked hard on this website and I respect him for it.

Secondly, reposting elements of it elsewhere would undermine it, and I don't want to do that. So I'm giving my personal guarantee that I won't copy parts of the PP to any other forum.

Hopefully that's settled now.

- Trout

VinceBot

I really wasn't that bothered to be honest.

If you're going to be like that though I'm going to be mean about you in the PP.

You hear me? In the PP!

[spoiler]Thats the last dingle-dangle joke, honest.[/spoiler]

Trout

Mean about who? What? I was being nice!

[spoiler]You smell of widdles.[/spoiler]

- Trout

Hoagy

That,was very moving and rousing trout. Hail t thee.                                        and there was me, thinking you'd become a slasher. Of prices.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 20 October, 2009, 11:49:16 PM
Quote from: DavidXBrunt on 20 October, 2009, 11:33:22 PM

Let my last post here

Wossallthatabout, DXB? I know we've not seen eye to eye on many things, but I don't think you've got me on ignore, so I just want to say that I would certainly miss your input on this forum. It's been clear from your more recent posts that you've a lot on your plate, but I'd certainly implore you to pop in now and then. The board will be noticeably poorer without you.

Cheers!

Jim
Couldn't agree more.  Come back David.  We miss you mate.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on Dave that 7500 post should be telling us all your favourite crips and flavour, you know it makes sense ;)

TordelBack

Yeah, this place just wouldn't be the same without the prospect of a lash from DXB's biting wit, or his milk-based electronics solutions!  Come back to us someday soon David, we'll just go soft without you, our Master Affineur.

Hoagy

Green worms never felt that convincing. Dave. You keep posting, I'll keep reading man. Don't leave me in a world of emotional spasticity. Viva Mr Jinx ..! 
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Tiplodocus

Hail to the King.
10000 is no mean feat.

DXB posts are also always welcome.

This Pavillion sounds like an eminently sensible idea to give people space to discuss without having to email. The "Keep it secret, Keep it Safe" title makes it sound more secret than it is though. It's the sort of thing I'd accidentally do at work. Using what I think is a cool and vaguely related quote from a movie as a heading and then having a lot more inferred by it other than "I think it's cool and vaguely related".

Similar to a line (I paraphrase) from the Simpsons.
"I don't get your fascination with trying to get into my Top Secret closet"

But I shall now forget it exists.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

James Stacey

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 21 October, 2009, 06:49:02 PM
Similar to a line (I paraphrase) from the Simpsons.
"I don't get your fascination with trying to get into my Top Secret closet"
Hehe ... Ralph, what is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mystery?

Awesome line.

Roger Godpleton

I have to give Trout props for the greatest line in the history of this board. it was something along the lines of "Is that the one with the Muppet? Fuck that."
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

Ah, Farscape. So much potential fucked by a Muppet.
;D

- Trout

Proudhuff

not to be confused with...PIGS IN SPACCCCCCCCE
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Do the PPers get a plastic wallet with ID cards, bionics transfers, badges and everything? Do they have a gang hut?
If so-
THAT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

Anyway, everyone knows that hedgehog flavour crisps reeked of awesomeness.
I remember my wee sister saying they wouldn't kill hedgehogs to flavour crisps. I casually informed her that they only used roadkill, as they were dead anyway- whilst eating a bag. She wouldn't touch them after that.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.