Main Menu

Space Spinner 2000AD

Started by Steve Green, 19 April, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

conrad my man you know what next weeks thumbnail must be :lol:

its coming the best bit of harry 20 :lol:

SpaceSpinner2000

It's a problem we all must FACE, choosing the right cover COMES up frequently. Still, I like to think we pull it OFF pretty well most episodes.
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

The Monarch

sheridan

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 11 April, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
It's a problem we all must FACE, choosing the right cover COMES up frequently. Still, I like to think we pull it OFF pretty well most episodes.

I might be misremembering, but I think that was the first episode of H20 I ever read...

The Monarch

what an insane first episode to join in on xd

Colin YNWA

In normal circumstances I'd praise this weeks episode with a casual - good as ever or the like, which is high praise.

However it would be inconceivable to not up the anti for anything that drops in Princess Bride references with some gloriously subtle quotations deserves extra special plaudits... so here have some extra plaudits... of the special kind.

Your name is Spacespinner 2000
You thrilled your audience
Prepare to... be... errr... mostly dead...

... that didn't work at the end there did it.

Dandontdare

my favourite was the loco guy trying to "one-flew-over-the-cuckoo's-nest his way off the High Rock"

SpaceSpinner2000

In our thrilling ninety-third episode Fox and Conrad continue their journey through the Galaxy's Greatest Comic with Progs 301-304 of 2000AD, covering January and February of 1983. Join us as Judge Dredd heads to Shanty Town, Robo Hunter heads to a camp, and the Guinea Pig gets his revenge! Also, there MIGHT be a twist in this week's Harry 20!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google
Stitcher
Or on your favorite podcast app!

Please let me know what you think of the episode!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Dandontdare

you guessed every name except KENNY Everett!

Possibly the funniest episode ever - black pearl maguffins, the return of danger acid, and of course climate cheese denial theories.

Colin YNWA

I mean we knew this cover was the one coming but come on Disco Rogue. I'm no fan of Rogue but I LOVE disco Rogue.

SpaceSpinner2000

Disco Rogue is also a great cover, but Ben 90 is such an iconic one. We had a ton of fun with this episode, I must admit. Fox's reaction to Cheesus is now one of my favorite show moments :D

SpaceSpinner2000

On another note, it was a year ago today that this thread was created! Both Fox and I have gotten a lot of love and support from this board, and we definitely super appreciate it! We're getting close to a couple awesome milestones for the show and I'm super stoked to share them all with you folks. Once again thanks for all the support, and here's to many more!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 19 April, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
On another note, it was a year ago today that this thread was created! Both Fox and I have gotten a lot of love and support from this board, and we definitely super appreciate it! We're getting close to a couple awesome milestones for the show and I'm super stoked to share them all with you folks. Once again thanks for all the support, and here's to many more!

Give yourself the credit (well you and the lovely Steve Green who started the thread) its a fantastic Podcast. Fresh entertaining and behind all the fun and frolics pretty smart.

Well done and thanks to you!

shaolin_monkey

Yep, episode 93 - bloody hilarious.  The second best podcast of the week (Brian Blessed on RHLSTP takes first place, sorry!) - I hope Cheesus has a second coming!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was even better then Fox's reaction on every episode when you covered the Apocalypse War!  :o  :D

Here's to many more!

Andy B

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 19 April, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
We're getting close to a couple awesome milestones for the show

And also getting close to the Best Prog Ever... I'm excited to see what you guys make of late 1983!