Main Menu

Dredd Epics Ranked - Better! Vote for positions 36 - 29

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 March, 2021, 06:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

What about a best of Johnny Alpha? We have plenty of stories to pick from
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 17 March, 2021, 06:47:08 AM
What about a best of Johnny Alpha? We have plenty of stories to pick from

That's a good idea. I have a note book (upstairs) where I have a list of options. Might add that. Next I had planned Classic Artists vs Current Artists - Ryder Cup. Would need to get some Captains for that... might need to start thinking about that...

Colin YNWA

When this vote closes we will certainly have the highest climber to date as we will know the final position of The Chief Judge's Man that for so long stormed through the rounds. Only today left to contribute to that final placing as I'll close up voting tomorrow and announce the final positions 36th to 29th.

Exciting!

Colin YNWA

Voting Closed

So we get the final positions 36 - 29 and some interesting stuff - but first the countdown

36: (32) Die Laughing - 0 Points = Down 4 places*

35: (31) Helter Skelter - 0 Points = Down 4 places*

34: (25) End of Days - 7 points = Down 9 places

33: (26) Judgement on Gotham - 11 points = Down 6 places

32: (27) Judge Dredd Vs Aliens - Incubus - 13 points = Down 5 places

31: (45) The Chief Judge's Man - 25 points = up a whooping 15 places

30: (29) Wilderlands - 29 points = Down 1 place

29: (33) Sin City - 42 points = Up 4 places

Not surprising at this phase we get more losers than winners but we of course need to celebrate The Chef Judge's Man its it magnificent storming up the charts with a whooping increase of 15 places - by far the biggest gain to date. Also worth making mention of the curious case of Wilderlands, it progressed through one vote, missing out on the next amassed a considerable 63 points across 3 votes - all to drop a sinle place... my system might be broken???

*Quick note on the final positioning of these two. Normally with a tie I'd decide but since (to shame to shame) I've never bothered with Die Laughing I've gone with AlexF's positions to decide.

Tomwe

1) Judgement on Gotham
2) Sin City
3) Judge Dredd Vs Aliens