Main Menu

SUBSCRIBER UPDATE PAYMENT DETAILS FAQ

Started by Molch-R, 04 February, 2013, 07:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Tharg the Mighty has tasked his web-bots to upgrade and refit the 2000 AD online subscriptions system, enabling a more secure and efficient operation. To ensure there is no disruption to your subscriptions, Tharg the Meticulous is asking Squaxx dek Thargo to update the details we have on record.

There are two ways to proceed, online or over the phone:

If you have used the 2000 AD ONLINE store before Log in at the URL below, check your current subscription is correct and update your payment details on our secure system. For this you will automatically collect a 50% Off voucher for the 2000 AD store!

If you haven't used the 2000 AD ONLINE store before Then we have now created an account for you. All we need you to do is log in at the URL below with the user name and password found on the back of the carriage sheet that had your address on for this week's prog, enter your card details on our secure system, and change your password. For this you will automatically collect a 50% Off voucher for the 2000 AD store!

http://shop.2000adonline.com/update

If your subscription is not delivered to the billing address of the card that pays for it then we need you
to call +44(0)1621 877250 and update your details over the phone. Office hours are 10:00 am to 16:00pm GMT.

If you don't have access to a computer or wish to speak to someone you can call the subscriptions number
+44(0)1621 877250 to update your details. Office hours are 10:00 am to 16:00pm GMT.

Florix grabundae for your co-operation, Terrans. This will ensure the smooth running of your subscription and that there will be no delays to your weekly delivery of Thrill-power!

For help with your subscription, email:
subshelp@2000adonline.com
For further information:
http://shop.2000adonline.com/faq

What's happening to 2000 AD and Judge Dredd Megazine Subscriptions?
Our online subscriptions and payment processes are being updated to be faster, more efficient, and ensure we continue stay ahead of security requirements for online trading.

Why do I need to update my details?
All card details will in future be held by the industry leading payment processor Sagepay, however to comply with PCI regulations we cannot provide your card details to Sagepay, these must be supplied by the customer. If you do not update your details we will shortly become unable to charge you, and your subscription will be in danger.

Please note that we are not charging your card during this update details process. In order to validate the details you are providing, our secure payment provider Saegpay requires you to go through the authentication process, but no monies are taken from your account.

Will I be charged as soon as I update my payment details?
No. You will only be charged on the normal date of your subscription. For pre-existing monthly subscribers this will be the 1st of the month, and for annual subscribers it will be whenever your annual subscription is due to be renewed. (New subscribers, who take out a subscription after January 9th 2013 will be charged on the same day of the month that they order their subscription).

Will I be charged twice for my existing subscription if I update my details?
No! Updating your details does not mean an immediate payment is taken. It means we have your card details for the next time your subscription is due to be charged. For pre-existing monthly subscribers this will be the 1st of the month, and for annual subscribers it will be whenever your annual subscription is due to be renewed.

Why have you created an account for me?
If you have not used the 2000 AD Online shop before, we have taken your details from our subscriber database and created your new account. However you still need to enter your card details to ensure your subscription continues uninterrupted.
If you have used the 2000 AD Online shop before you already have an account, therefore we matched them to that of our subscriptions database. However you still need to enter your card details to ensure your subscription continues uninterrupted.

My subscription is delivered to a different address to my billing address, so I cannot update my details on the website. What do I do?
Please call our subscriptions team on 01621-877-250 between 10am and 4pm during business hours, and they will update your details on the new system with you over the phone.