Main Menu

Prog 1475 - at long bloody last!

Started by longmanshort, 13 February, 2006, 03:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

future shock.

ohhh that bit didnt it,in a lower your head and smile to yourself way.very good that one.

overall ACE prog.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Floyd-the-k

the Droidlife was very funny, top marks

Dredd was brilliant. It's good to see some wacky, random cruelty from Dredd, especially after the earnestness of Your Beating Heart, good though that was

Synnamon is acres less rubbish than it was the first time around, but still doesn't grab me. That 'greatest Artifical Intelligence ever' thing she's got talking with her is terribly bland - makes Dante's Crest seem like Robert de Niro by comparison

Slaine continues to tease with that 'the end' tag. If only! Actually, the last one was relatively good but I'm still tired of him

House of Usher

At least two letters by message board types printed this Prog - one from Floyd, and a comedy one from Artificial Idiot. Good going!
STRIKE !!!

Carlsborg Expert

Nice to see; the virtual reviewers showing they can put pen to paper and get in print, as justly rewarded.

The 'gun' Dredd uses, however is off the second manifestation of Sewel. Its taken off his suit with a hi-ex blast.Did you check out the Massimo Bellardinelli block?

Is droid life having a go at the new wave of scientific gods?