Main Menu

1478 - King of New York

Started by DavidXBrunt, 06 March, 2006, 05:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

El Spurioso

Can said wobbly-wheeled computerised supermarket trolley also be Possessed by the Raging Soul Of The Entire Dying Planet?  Or is that just silly?

Oh, and it should definitely have one of those crap kiddy's "car" trolleys on the front.

Goes without saying that Rogue found it deserted in a Nu-Earth canal, full of empty cans of Special Brew and used johnnies.

GordonR

"Can said wobbly-wheeled computerised supermarket trolley also be Possessed by the Raging Soul Of The Entire Dying Planet? Or is that just silly?"

You're straying too far from the canon there, Simon.  And ripping the piss out of a different story entirely.

Of course, the biochip in the shopping trolley needs a convenient GFD-type name.

I'm suggesting 'Tesco'.

DavidXBrunt

Dudley

Using the GFD classic method, I reckon "Trolley".

Funt Solo

Rogue: "Old ladies, causing a jam in the tinned fruit isle - there's no way through!

Bagman: "Dispensing micro-mines!"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Amstor Computer

"Trollee", shurely? Or perhaps, for that proper sci-fi, robotic feel, "Trol-E"?

LARF

or even Trol-3? There could be a more lightweight manual and less armoured version called a Basq-8 which enables you to get there quicker but can only carry so much... 10 frags or less?

Art

Well, obviously in the future shopping trolly technology has advanced, and instead of having wobbly wheels they glide smoothly about a foot off the ground.

Obviously it's something that works better in the gleaming high-tech corridors of the Souther stronghold rather than on the rugged terrain of a nu-earth battlefield...

Roger Godpleton

Plus it would have biometrics, so pound coins wouldn't be needed.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Carlsborg Expert

Thats where the chip goes in instead, eh, Krust? I shee.

extremely funny stuff. I am glad I wasn't around to spoil it.

Are we seeing the first Renni/Spurior coolaberation here? Well Si comes up with an idea and Gren shoots it dowwen in flames, type of collaberation, anyway.

:)

I don't know who that is on the front cover with Hero. I suspect its the scientist or  er not. See. I am confused.

Baggette, Helmans and Gunthers, to me!