Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

Started by Radbacker, 02 May, 2011, 09:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Osama home movies, he spent 5 years in that little terrorist timeshare.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/part-osama-bin-ladens-home-videos-13552680?tab=9482931&section=1206828

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video/part-osama-bin-ladens-home-videos-13552649&tab=9482931&section=1206828

The Yanks killed the audio on all 5 movies, they say they don't want people to hear anymore of his propaganda, bollocks, stop treating us like children or are they afraid of what he's saying?

The Legendary Shark

Mr Bin Laden always denied involvement with 9/11 - so maybe that's why they killed the audio. Having your evil-doer actually denouncing evil doings is not really beneficial to wanting him dead.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JamesC

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 07 May, 2011, 09:54:16 PM
Osama home movies, he spent 5 years in that little terrorist timeshare.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/part-osama-bin-ladens-home-videos-13552680?tab=9482931&section=1206828

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video/part-osama-bin-ladens-home-videos-13552649&tab=9482931&section=1206828

The Yanks killed the audio on all 5 movies, they say they don't want people to hear anymore of his propaganda, bollocks, stop treating us like children or are they afraid of what he's saying?

It looks pretty poor quality - it probably just has a really bad audio hum all the way through that gives you a headache.
A bit like 'Brother From Another Planet'.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: JamesC on 07 May, 2011, 10:12:30 PM
It looks pretty poor quality - it probably just has a really bad audio hum all the way through that gives you a headache.
A bit like 'Brother From Another Planet'.

What? this is actually pretty good picture quality, first generation copies -better than all other released Bin Laden videos which were perfectly audible- and on recent equipment. I'd say the audio is fine, they just don't want us hearing it. If it was bad audio, what didfference would it make that we hear it?, they cut the audio for whatever reason.

JamesC

Sorry, I was just being facetious.
I'm sure the audio's fine. I've no idea why the Americans muted it - maybe they just don't endorse spreading Osama's message - even if it damages their journalistic integrity?

Orlok

At the risk of conspiracy theorist ridicule, I just saw Jake Gyllenhaal CGI'd to fuck in Source Code, so couldn't they have pulled something simililar with beardy?
Or it could be as previously stated that the audio is of him denying all involvement in 9/11 and sayng his mate George set him up. :o

I'm still smelling a rat with this seized laptop terror threat stuff. Dunno why.

That said I eagerly await the dvd release of Osama's Funniest Home Videos...

Peter Wolf

The video of what is purported to be OBL channel surfing looks entirely suspect.

Its interesting that what was on multiple channels was what looked to propaganda vidoes and stills which look to me like they were assembled for the purposes of the video [otherwise all the channels just showed propaganda pictures all the time or just at that exact time which was convenient] and notice that one of the channels showed an image of Obama which was to deliberately place the video in the present context.It definately looked to be what was a menu for cable/satellite TV that listed "Al-Jazeer" amongst other channels.

It needs to be verified who was providing the TV stations and the menu matched to an existing menu and how it was received by either cable or satellite as there is no satellite dish visible on the outside of the building.Also its unlikely to be cable because its not a built up area but perhaps others who live in Abbotabad can verify this.

The individual in the video was clearly not OBL but looked more like a mental patient sitting on the floor and rocking backwards and forwards.How convenient that the camera was to one side of whoever this was in the video.Also it looks like the cables coming out of the TV and computers have been recently unfolded which would mean that they were set up very recently.

How does this video prove anything when those who present are asking you to accept it at face value and accept what you are told ?

It looks more like Fidel Castro than OBL.

"Evidence at Bin Ladens home raises nuclear questions" :

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/5/evidence-at-bin-ladens-home-raises-nuclear-concern/?page=all#pagebreak

While everyone picks apart the evidence presented in this video and distracted by the whole death of OBL thing the US is building a case for some kind of confrontation with or destabilisation of Pakistan because that looks like where its heading which would explain the OBL incident providing the pretext for it.If this happens it will involve China as China have a naval base in Pakistan.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Adrian Bamforth

Have any papers used the You've Bin Framed headline yet?

The Legendary Shark

Religion gets a lot of stick for the bad stuff it causes, and rightly so.

Sadly, it really doesn't get enough credit for the good it can do, either. The modern perception is that religion is either infested with paedophiles or a training ground for terrorists. More and more, religion is seen as evil. Like most things, I think, the truth isn't so simple.

Here's a (presumably, or this whole rant will be  for nought) religious mass for the most hated man since Hitler. There are those people in religions, most likely the silent majority (humble majority?) who really believe what Jesus or Mohammed (PBUH) said about peace and love and trying to get along with one another. Yes, we might hate and mistrust each other, we might be trying to blow each other to bits - but we're all God's Children and, no matter what we think of each other, at least He loves us all. So they're trying to be good souls, good  humans, by saying a Mass for a man most people would rather spit at. I find that incredibly uplifting.

Now, I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination. I do, however, have Faith in some kind of Higher Power, though I have no idea what it is. If I have a belief system it's simply that we should really be figuring all this spiritual stuff out. Exploring it, finding out about ourselves, our souls (if we have them), our place in the Cosmos. From my perspective all this war and corporatism is distracting us; holding us up from getting on with something important. It's something we should all be working on, and from that perspective I'd also say a little prayer for Bin Laden, because it forces me to remember that he was just a human being, with all the frailties, faults, hopes, dreams, fears, loves and hates as the rest of us. In order for us to be getting on with it we need to stop all this stupid scrapping, and the first step is to recognise that we're all the same. All in this together. We're going to have to work together to get ourselves out of this mess. I have no idea how, but we gotta' do it.

So yeah, say a little prayer for Bin Laden because he was, when all said and done, one of us. It's Humanity v Eternity, and every time we lose a player it weakens our team.

Unless, of course, the priest taking the Mass sees it as an excuse for explaining how Bin Laden's going to be roasting in Hell and jolly good thing too - in which case I may as well just throw up my hands and join the Dark Side. If there's a nuke going to be dropped, you may as well be riding it like Slim than under it like EM1.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 May, 2011, 08:25:43 PMUnless, of course, the priest taking the Mass sees it as an excuse for explaining how Bin Laden's going to be roasting in Hell and jolly good thing too - in which case I may as well just throw up my hands and join the Dark Side.

That's the 'beauty' of masses - whoever pays the piper calls the tune.  Somebody stumped up the dosh - sorry, I mean "voluntary offering" - for Osama, he gets his mass, same as the next stiff. God is very receptive to this handy source of income, and unlikely to turn away a sinner.   I'm sure there's something life-affirming about that... ummm...

The Legendary Shark

That does it.

First thing tomorrow I'm off down the cloak shop to get a black cowl.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

johnnystress

When Saddam Hussein was hanged a priest in Donegal ruffled a few feathers when he included him in the bit where they pray for the recently deceased

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Pray+for+Saddam%3B+PARISH+PRIEST+TELLS+STUNNED+MASS-GOERS%3A.-a0158129259

TordelBack

Quote from: johnnystress on 08 May, 2011, 09:03:32 PM
When Saddam Hussein was hanged a priest in Donegal ruffled a few feathers when he included him in the bit where they pray for the recently deceased

Yeah, you can see why people who FOLLOW JESUS might be a bit shocked by compassion for a sinner, and concern for his immortal soul.  Their saviour would never have been caught doing something like that. 

Old Tankie

Good on you, Sharkey, say your little prayer, but you'll have to throw your hands up in the air with me, because I won't be praying for him, I'm glad he's dead.  The same way I'm glad Hitler's dead, same way I'm glad Heinrich Himmler's dead, same way I'm glad Stalin's dead, same way I'm glad Ted Bundy's dead, same way I'm glad Myra Hindley's dead, same way I'm glad Fred West is dead, same way I'm glad Harold Shipman's dead, because now they're dead they can't hurt anybody else.  And if that makes me a worse human being than you, so be it.