Main Menu

Pulled from IMDB...

Started by Mr D, 27 November, 2004, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr D

"A comic book movie, like the Punisher, and Batman. People will hit this movie for its story, acting etc, and I beg to differ on their opinion, this movie is a comic book movie and is meant not to be Terms of endearment, instead its a fantasy flick. Stallone know fantasy or comic book films with his creation of Rambo, and does a excellent Judge Dredge. This movie has a strong cast, of many recognizable faces who create strong performances. The story is along the lines of comic book, backed up with great special effects. I went to the theater expecting this, and give this one a thumbs up."

Dudley

Mr C

"People will hit this movie for its story, acting etc"

Well, not hit the movie, perhaps, but whenever I see it, I do feel like hitting someone.

Mr D

I did not, just found it and laughed/cried.
Believe it or not, I know he isn't called 'Judge Dredge'...

Mike Gloady

What a complete "no-bend" this original poster on imdb must be.  

Oh dear.  

Thank you for giving me a good laugh.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

klute

Quote"A comic book movie, like the Punisher, and Batman. People will hit this movie for its story, acting etc, and I beg to differ on their opinion, this movie is a comic book movie and is meant not to be Terms of endearment, instead its a fantasy flick. Stallone know fantasy or comic book films with his creation of Rambo, and does a excellent Judge Dredge. This movie has a strong cast, of many recognizable faces who create strong performances. The story is along the lines of comic book, backed up with great special effects. I went to the theater expecting this, and give this one a thumbs up."

Im just wondering if we were watching the same film..............................
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Peter Wolf

Im just wondering if that comment can be taken seriously.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mark Taylor

Quote from: "James Mackay"Did you write this?

I'm not sure it was so much written as spewed.

Bolt-01

Crikey, what a necropost.

So weird to see those old boarders alongside the new ones who may not even know them...

Thanks for making me feel older than usual...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Mr D"I did not, just found it and laughed/cried.
Believe it or not, I know he isn't called 'Judge Dredge'...

They should rebrand the movie with this name to divorce it more from the source. The film's like the MAD spoof with the humour left out.

Mark Taylor

Quote from: "Bolt-01"Crikey, what a necropost.

So weird to see those old boarders alongside the new ones who may not even know them...

Thanks for making me feel older than usual...

That makes me feel even older, because although I'm a new poster, I'm old. Now you made me imagine how old I'll be if I ever become an old poster. I mean, by the time I'm as old as this thread I'll be in my 40s!  :ugeek: