Main Menu

Do we know what Dredd looks like?

Started by kev67, 28 April, 2021, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev67

Not the most original Dredd related thought I admit. We know what his lower face looks like. Apparently he keeps spare eyeballs, so have we seen them? Dredd's never been seen without his helmet except for that execrable Sylvester Stallone abortion. Also he did not wear his helmet in Necropolis, but he was wearing a big floppy hat, and his face was burnt off. Dredd's a clone, so if Rico or Kraken ever took their helmets off we'd know what Dredd looked like.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 22 September, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
Despite the notion that we never see Dredd without his helmet, all the clones we have running around now kind of put the kibosh on that:

With helmetWith beardWithout Y

Also:

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Bad Andy

If you look at my attic thread, we do have Ezquerra's depiction of what Dredd's face looks life in the comic adaptation of the original film. He 'aint drawing Stallone, that's for sure.

Bad Andy

Rogue Judge

Somebody throw a Judge helmet on these pics and call it a day. This IS Judge Dredd:

upload image

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rogue Judge

Haha awesome Funt, thank you sir! Gave me a good laugh, I especially like the shoulder pad detailing

However, that does look like Dredd! Mystery solved.

TordelBack

We do know what Dredd looks like - he's the big lad on the cover most weeks. Details of his fizzog are about as relevant as the precise configuration of the wrinkles on his weenis.

(I'm under contractual obligation to post this under all such threads until 2031, with an option on renewal should I/the medium of comics last that long).

JayzusB.Christ

You're all wrong.  As I said on another thread, he looks like Nick Nolte.  You're especially wrong, TB, because some psi pointed out a while ago that there's something noteworthy about Dredd's weenis.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

milstar

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 28 April, 2021, 11:57:32 PM
Somebody throw a Judge helmet on these pics and call it a day. This IS Judge Dredd:

upload image

No, that is Batman/Bruce Wayne from The Dark Knight Return.

Dredd's face? Well, I always wondered, considering he and Rico are clones, wouldn't be if he looks like Rico? If it means anything, Dredd's blondie (as briefly shown in Day the Law Died).
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Dash Decent

Quote from: milstar on 29 April, 2021, 09:37:51 AM
Dredd's face? Well, I always wondered, considering he and Rico are clones, wouldn't be if he looks like Rico?

That's always been my thought too.  Take Dredd's lower face plus his nose, and merge with a pic of Rico's eyes/forehead/hair and ears.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Otherwise he looks like Ted Bullpitt (Ross Higgins) from Kingswood Country.  He's got that pinched kind of nose Ezquerra would do, along with a Cam Kennedy Dredd-ish chin.

"The Lawmaster?  You're not taking the Lawmaster!  I just Mr Sheened the bike cannons!"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

GoGilesGo

I have long been mesmerized by the sketch that Bisley made for Judgement on Gotham.

Totally non-canon, totally unauthorised, and totally rejected by management but a great look. Almost Bruce Wayne-ish.

I am too much of a noob to upload images, but it's on page 150 of Thrill Power Overload if someone else can do the honours.