Main Menu

Hello Everyone

Started by Forlorn Prophet, 21 March, 2012, 11:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forlorn Prophet

Hello I'm Forlorn Prophet. Not much to say about me. I love video games and love comics. My favorite is Spawn. And I am a writer. Generally I write short stories or novels, but am looking into maybe starting my own web comic. If I can find the right people.

That's all there is about me.

Onlyverysmall

Ssshhh! We're all hiding...

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Onlyverysmall on 25 March, 2012, 12:19:17 AM
Ssshhh! We're all hiding...

I'm not. HAALLOOOO

So what do you like about 2000AD
You may quote me on that.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Forlorn Prophet

Quote from: pops1983 on 25 March, 2012, 12:42:18 AM
So what do you like about 2000AD

Well I never really heard of 2000AD until recently. What catches my eye immediatedly about this Judge Dredd is the art style.

I absolutely in love with the art. It's beautiful to look at.

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard have fun.

DrJomster

Welcome aboard FP!

The Hivemind on these forums should be able to help with any 2000AD questions. Barney is a good reference too on:  http://www.2000ad.org/

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

TordelBack

Welcome FP!  It's a good forum, if you don't weaken.

Spikes

Forlorn Prophet

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 March, 2012, 09:05:20 AM
Welcome FP!  It's a good forum, if you don't weaken.

Weaken? What does that mean?

So I assume, once I am not a new member the cache under submitting the message will go away? Cause I have a hard time reading it sometimes and have to request another image until random chance it's something I can read.

a chosen rider

Quote from: Forlorn Prophet on 25 March, 2012, 11:41:14 PMSo I assume, once I am not a new member the cache under submitting the message will go away? Cause I have a hard time reading it sometimes and have to request another image until random chance it's something I can read.

I think it goes away after the first ten posts, when you graduate from "Mek-Quakes Leftovers" to "Sub Basement Sewer Unit".  It seems to have finally vanished for me, anyway.  And yes, I relied on the audio version a lot until that point.
On Twitter @devilsfootsteps

Forlorn Prophet

Quote from: a chosen rider on 26 March, 2012, 12:17:34 AM
I think it goes away after the first ten posts, when you graduate from "Mek-Quakes Leftovers" to "Sub Basement Sewer Unit".  It seems to have finally vanished for me, anyway.  And yes, I relied on the audio version a lot until that point.

Awesome thanks. :)