Forgive me if this has been posted before;

http://www.cbr.com/top-guns-the-15-most-powerful-sidearms-in-comics/

The Lawmaster comes in at 3.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Heath C Ackley

That's Lawgiver not master.
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

malkymac

Would have thought the saint of killers 6 shooters would be in there somewhere. Actually since they never run out of ammo I suppose infinity shooters would be more accurate.

Link Prime

How can we even entertain a list without the iconic Mk1 Lawgiver?

PsychoGoatee

Quote from: Link Prime on 08 May, 2017, 11:41:21 AM
How can we even entertain a list without the iconic Mk1 Lawgiver?

Since the countdown there doesn't specify a version, I don't see why that ol' classic wouldn't be included. I give them extra credit for choosing a Boo Cook pic to use, a sign of good taste to do such a thing. Especially in an avatar for example.

positronic

#1 should have been the Ultimate Nullifier, obviously. I guess it's hard to impress people with a gun so powerful it can obliterate literally anything, but that includes the user as well. Plus it's kind of small and not-so-threatening-looking, because it doesn't actually look like a gun (but it's a hand-held weapon capable of killing anything by erasing it from existence, so yeah - a gun by any other name). Since it has never actually been used, its actual threat potential would only be recognized by someone familiar with the weapon. But I think the fact that it's one of the few things that can inspire fear in the likes of Galactus speaks for itself.