Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

A double was definitely used but there was also talk of digitalfiddlingaboutyness going on at the time, and I'm pretty sure I remember a scene where his face is reflected in a mirror that looks as if it's been added in digitally.

PsychoGoatee

Finally, tomorrow night I get to see this movie, oh yes I'm pumped.

Electromud

Just a few short hours away....I'll be seeing it twice in 3D with a group of friends!
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

The Sherman Kid

Spread the Word Electro in the US we need all the help we can get.

Electromud

Oh believe me, I have been. We gotta get that sequel!
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

PsychoGoatee

Stan

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 21 September, 2012, 01:29:08 AM
Spread the Word Electro in the US we need all the help we can get.

I kinda had a feeling you were a pseudo-Yank.

And have fun, Americans. You know what needs to be done. Do it..

Do it.

blackmocco

As an Irishman over here in Mega City Two, rest assured the word is being spread. Seeing it twice tomorrow both with various Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show crewmembers. Lunchtime and after work. Fuck knows how I'm going to sleep tonight now knowing there's a midnight screening ten minutes from the house. And I've already seen it!
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

DKCX

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 September, 2012, 02:25:34 AM
As an Irishman over here in Mega City Two, rest assured the word is being spread. Seeing it twice tomorrow both with various Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show crewmembers. Lunchtime and after work. Fuck knows how I'm going to sleep tonight now knowing there's a midnight screening ten minutes from the house. And I've already seen it!
And get some DREDD references thrown into Family Guy/American Dad/Cleveland Show to boot!  :cool:

chuffsteruk

Stan

FINALLY.

Judge Dredd Leaked!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-dredd-leaked.html

For anyone whose just woken up from a coma there's a spoiler at the 3 minute mark (when the report is basically done).

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Stan on 21 September, 2012, 07:54:20 PM
FINALLY.

Judge Dredd Leaked!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-dredd-leaked.html

For anyone whose just woken up from a coma there's a spoiler at the 3 minute mark (when the report is basically done).

Considering that same site was pushing Dredd as Illuminati propaganda (and Alan Moore as a Freeemason) this vid is almost rationl, though the parodic nature of it (unintended) is worthy of 2000AD.

Pete Wells

Posting that spoiler is downright weird though!

Stan

I actually found it surprisingly kind myself. Probably because it wasn't Jones doing the report.

And yeah, that spoiler just seemed pointless in the extreme.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Stan on 21 September, 2012, 07:54:20 PM

Judge Dredd Leaked!
Red Beard says:
September 21, 2012 at 10:01 am
Sylvester Stallone was the ultimate Judge Dredd! That role was practically written for Stallone. Hollywood will have to put forth a mammoth effort to top Stallone's version. Most likely, this will be another lame remake.

Red Beard Reply:

September 21st, 2012 at 10:05 am

I am PROUD to have Stallone's version of Judge Dredd in my DVD collection! Furthermore, it's nobody's damned business what DVDs I choose to put in my collection!! Let the name-calling begin.

Trident Reply:

September 21st, 2012 at 10:12 am

You are correct..........

:(
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"