Main Menu

Just saw the movie: What references did you notice?

Started by marcusninja, 07 September, 2012, 04:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 September, 2012, 07:49:45 PM
Still haven't seen Goaty (apart from the goat-head graffiti)

Dammit, where is that 2nd graffiti!

Alex mentioned to me that I got three...!

my first was at the start when at the top of the block, as one prisoner gave a Slo-Mo drug, the drug inhaler fell down the block, it's on top right, only for 5 seconds!!!

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 11 September, 2012, 08:22:33 PM
where is radiator and where precisely is Joe Soap billboard

Still not seen radiator, but Joe Soap's billboard is in the bike-chase scene - to the right when looking backwards

MR. ELIMINATOR

radiator

I think I've seen mine - its in the POV shot of the guys being dosed with Slo mo and tossed over the balcony. It's in graffiti style though so is hard to read, especially with  the camera movement.

It'll be a freeze frame job to tell for sure.

MR. ELIMINATOR

JayzusB.Christ

Noticed another amongst our number on my second viewing.  Can't quite remember but it was some kind of TV advertising thing near the start, 'sponsored by Commando Forces'! 
Someone must have mentioned this before, surely?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 13 September, 2012, 09:56:48 PM
Noticed another amongst our number on my second viewing.  Can't quite remember but it was some kind of TV advertising thing near the start, 'sponsored by Commando Forces'! 
Someone must have mentioned this before, surely?

Yup - that was in the trailer.

JayzusB.Christ

Ah, right.  This was during my godawful spell in Mega-City 1 Beijing.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Steve Green

I noticed a Judge Griffin on one of the screens - can't remember where.

Cactus

I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Steve Green

JayzusB.Christ

Noticed the Ezquerra, Bolland and O'Neil (sic) blocks on the second viewing.  Also 'Fatties Rule' graffitied on the skate ramp.  Caught a quick glimplse of the Krysler poster - does anyone know what it says in full?

Albion

A friend of mine says he saw a thank you to the Judge Minty crew during the credits. Is this true or is he getting it mixed up with the thank you to the forum that someone else mentioned?

I haven't looked at the credits at all during my two viewings.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Keef Monkey

Who's the actor playing the Judge in Control (the man, he gets a couple of lines)? I recognise him but can't work out where from.

JOE SOAP