Main Menu

Greetings

Started by tenlo, 14 September, 2012, 10:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenlo

Hi all,

I've been reading 2000AD and Megazine for about 4 years now and although glanced over the forums never really made much effort with them. But after reading about the latest story coming up from Edgington and D'Israeli, Brass Sun, I'd start being active as I'm eagerly anticipating this.

Aside from 2000AD, I used to DJ for metal clubs for around 10 years but have gone into semi-permanent retirement due to kids. However I now work as an amateur Freelance gaming Journalist and work for couple of gaming sites as well as maintain a semi-regular blog at http://the6amgamer.wordpress.com.

I look forward to the discussions ahead.

Dandontdare

Welcome aboard. The first episode of Brass Sun was pretty jawdropping, I'm also really looking forward to the rest of this.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Prodigal

Welcome fella. Good to see you here.

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, have fun.

Done much delving into the old material?

The Sherman Kid

Welcome tenlo -YES be active on here, the more voices the better.

COMMANDO FORCES

Welcome aboard tenlo :wave:

Post often and have fun!

tenlo

Cheers for the welcome guys, Colin by old material are you talking 2000ad material as before I subscribed regularly I raided my local library for all the Titan Collections when I was a young kid many, many moons ago. I think I used to have one of the early Megazines I bought on a whim as it had spoof Teletubbies in it!