Main Menu

Have you had delivery of latest prog 1710 yet?

Started by JUDGE BURNS, 09 November, 2010, 03:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDGE BURNS

Its now tuesday afternoon and I am still awaiting arrival of prog 1710 from the Royal snail, I mean Mail. :(
  Being a subscriber for many years now and a loyal reader since prog 1, Does anyone else have frequent late deliveries of their favourite publication. I am almost having withdrawal symptoms if I dont get my weekly fix of Dredd and the gang.
Is it just us in Scotland that have to suffer?, or is it nationwide? :-*

House of Usher

That sounds to me like it's lost. Is this a new subscription or one that's well under way? You may want to telephone the subscriptions department and ask for a replacement copy to be sent. They are good like that. Give it another day and see if it arrives tomorrow and then phone for a replacement if it doesn't?
STRIKE !!!

JUDGE BURNS

The subscription has been on going for about 7 years now... My prog usually arrives on saturday morning, and on the odd occasion a monday, but never this late. :(

Colin YNWA

Yeah what House of Usher said ring Denise the review thread may have been quiet but there's no one else not posting that they haven't got the Prog this week that I recall.

Proudhuff

Mine arrived bright and shiney AM Saturday, I'm in East Cal-Hab if that helps.

Phone Denise very helpful and considerate.
DDT did a job on me

JUDGE BURNS

Thankyou for your replies to my ordeal... I'm new to this , posting on forums. Dont have the time to go on them. I shall phone denise tomorrow. thanks all again.

West Cal-Hab signing off ..

Dog Deever

I dinna ken- you southern soft-loons. I picked up last weeks prog from the newsagent today- it's normally a Thursday or Friday that I manage to pick mine up, but life got in the way of me getting into town to get it. Should get this weeks prog and meg on Thursday though.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Get the butler to iron it first, That what we do here at Huff Mansions, Bally good it is to what!
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

My sub Prog normally arrives on a Saturday or Monday but it's not unknown for it to be later and, to be honest, I wouldn't even think about looking for a replacement until the following Saturday. However, it's long been established that posties round my way are a bunch of workshy cunts who need stringing up by the mailbag.
We never really die.

House of Usher

The thing is, if it has turned up at the local Royal Mail depot it has to be delivered the same day or either the postman or Royal Mail is in breach of a legal contract, which Royal Mail takes very seriously. Therefore, if it arrived in your town by Monday it should usually be delivered the same day, and barring accident, definitely by Tuesday.
STRIKE !!!

JUDGE BURNS

yesssssssssssssssssss :D

My missing progs arrived at last .....wednesday afternoon.  :D

Thats the longest I have ever had to wait for delivery. the royal mail is s**t.

Thanks for all the replies folks.

deanomoon

for the past couple of weeks mine has been coming on a tuesday royal mail are truly crap >:( >:( >:(

House of Usher

Quote from: JUDGE BURNS on 10 November, 2010, 10:46:29 PM
royal mail is s**t.
Quote from: deanomoon on 13 November, 2010, 08:13:18 AM
for the past couple of weeks mine has been coming on a tuesday royal mail are truly crap >:( >:( >:(

I'm not going to defend them!  :-\
STRIKE !!!

Pete Wells

Bah, for the first time in months there's no prog for me today  :'(

radiator

Usually don't get my post delivered until way later than this on Saturdays - can be as late as 2pm.