Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Bear

It works the other way around: Trump doesn't pay for the medical aid he receives as POTUS, so if he recovers it's an advertisement for free universal healthcare.  At least, it would be if there was a political party in the US that actually supported universal healthcare.

JayzusB.Christ

Either way up, he must be relieved now that his ridiculous 'China Virus' label never caught on.  Biologically, he's now part-Chinese.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rately

A true dumpster fire of a human being. Now, we have new stuff coming out with unflattering tapes of Melania, and resurfacing allegations of sexual harassment against Don Jr's partner, Kimberley Guilfoyle.

Just a nasty, nasty group of people.

Truly, if this nightmare ever ends, i hope that anyone who enabled, helped, worked for, voted this fella into Office is blacklisted from employment and society.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Professor Bear on 02 October, 2020, 12:33:57 PM
It works the other way around: Trump doesn't pay for the medical aid he receives

€750 a year goes a long way, it seems.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Professor Bear

Current conspiracy theory doing the rounds is that Trump is faking it so he can avoid the remaining debates.
Just leaving that aside for a moment, I remember the conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton was that she'd created a fake pizza business and secretly - Gus Fring-style - constructed an entire subterranean slave processing center under it, so that she could curry favor with the billionaire pedophile cabal that runs the world, but when she was exposed by Qanon, she had the complex filled-in and all trace of its ever existing was forensically scrubbed by Kremlin cyber-intelligence units, all videotapes and photographs of the area from the time digitally altered to remove evidence that the slave pens were ever even there at all, and now if you check the building, it looks like it never even had a basement.
By contrast, the most complicated that a Trump conspiracy theory gets is that he told a lie to dodge work.

Rately

Quote from: Professor Bear on 02 October, 2020, 03:17:05 PM
Current conspiracy theory doing the rounds is that Trump is faking it so he can avoid the remaining debates.
Just leaving that aside for a moment, I remember the conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton was that she'd created a fake pizza business and secretly - Gus Fring-style - constructed an entire subterranean slave processing center under it, so that she could curry favor with the billionaire pedophile cabal that runs the world, but when she was exposed by Qanon, she had the complex filled-in and all trace of its ever existing was forensically scrubbed by Kremlin cyber-intelligence units, all videotapes and photographs of the area from the time digitally altered to remove evidence that the slave pens were ever even there at all, and now if you check the building, it looks like it never even had a basement.
By contrast, the most complicated that a Trump conspiracy theory gets is that he told a lie to dodge work.

Bonkers.

I see the Q*non crowd are saying that finally, the Storm has arrived. Yes, the haunted Pringle canister that the USA elected as President is using this as a smokescreen to unleash hell on - the pedophiles, liberals, Antifa, George Soros, people with sense and a modicum of self-respect, non white people, Rob Reiner, Definitely the Jews, European Union technocrats who are trying to block Ireland exiting the EU, Mexicans who are all rapists, Brad Parscale for embezzling the Presidents dollah, CNN, the Clintons...

Jesus Christ. I mean, how do you even start to unpack how crazy these people are.

Funt Solo

Whilst I would never wish death upon someone ... normally ... [thought lots of people on hearing today's news]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Angry Vince

Well, part one of my ironic Xmas wish has come true... 

I'm not saying what part two is but fingers crossed for The Orange Trumpkin making number 208,192!
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

JayzusB.Christ

Ooh, that is harsh.  Totally understandable though; the world would most definitely be better off without him. But I'm rooting for the democratic way of giving him the boot. 

At the very least, his efforts to sweep aside the virus as a political issue are going to be much, much harder now.  Saying that it's under control will look a bit daft coming from a man who has it.

radiator

Thoughts and prayers going out to the coronavirus for contracting a case of Donald Trump.

The Legendary Shark

In a public statement outside the Blight House, Covid-19 said it "regretted very much" not wearing a mask, adding that it "...should have known better after already having contracted a dose of the Johnsons."

Hillary Clinton, whose own symptoms are definitely due to the recent acquisition of a white cat (for effect) and nothing else, was again today unavailable for comment, riding out the crisis in a reinforced concrete Winnebago.

The case continues.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

And it was only hours before being the test result that he said that covfefe-19 was on the decline...

Dandontdare

If Trump and Pence both become medically incapacitated, Nancy Pelosi becomes president - that would be interesting to watch

von Boom

The entire White House staff could be brought down by Trump's negligence. With a month to go until their election I wonder if they'll postpone it.

Rately

Trump moved to Walter Reed Hospital. White House say he has a mild case. Some Democratic Senators questioning why a mild case would need to be treated at Walter Reed.