Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Quote from: bigjobs67 on 20 February, 2012, 09:55:23 PM
Quote from: vzzbux on 19 February, 2012, 09:56:41 PM
Earlier the missus modeled some underwear I bought her. MINT.
And no it isn't going in the underwear thread.

Come on VVVZZZZBBBBUUUUXXXX. Knowin women the way I do I'm almost certain she wont mind. :P

Don't get much contact with women do you.

If you wish to see what my wife looks like then check out my Cliff Robinson commission.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

vzzbux

AHHH Bigjobs67 I see your twin/alter ego has piped up with his 10 pence worth.
Can't you two post alone.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

bigjobs67

DO NOT DIS MY FAM FONKY. Or I'll be down on you like a tonne of. Robbo did your wife. Would love to see that. ;)
'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

Gonk

Just for the record.

I am not b.j.'s alter ego.

I am not, nor ever have been, related to Scojo in any shape or form whatsoever.

And I have no desire to see what a picture vvzzbxx wife looks like.

If you'd prefer to talk to me about something that is 2000ad related or to do with books, films, music I would be happy to oblige.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: fonky on 21 February, 2012, 06:46:51 AM

Suspicion mounts further. That comment only states that you're not 'related' to him...
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Bolt-01

because not only do I now have an email from the printer that all the comics are ready to collect; but last night I actually finished my artwork on a Mike Carroll script I've been working on for over a year. The time thing is more to do with me being too busy to draw than anything like artistic temperament.

Gonk

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 21 February, 2012, 01:47:50 PM
Quote from: fonky on 21 February, 2012, 06:46:51 AM

Suspicion mounts further. That comment only states that you're not 'related' to him...

I am not, nor ever have been Scojo. I have never been related to Scojo in any shape or form. ;)

..it's just another day.

HdE

As the book appears to be landing in people's hands right now, i guess it's sadfe for me to reveal that said publication I did a bit of work on was the hardcover edition of IDW's 'Transformers: last Stand Of The Wreckers'.

The new edition has about 40 pages of new content, including two short comics that I lettered. Chuffed to bits over that!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Emperor

Quote from: HdE on 22 February, 2012, 06:18:04 PM
As the book appears to be landing in people's hands right now, i guess it's sadfe for me to reveal that said publication I did a bit of work on was the hardcover edition of IDW's 'Transformers: last Stand Of The Wreckers'.

The new edition has about 40 pages of new content, including two short comics that I lettered. Chuffed to bits over that!

Oh wow - nice one!!! That is A Big Deal.  :D May it lead to more gigs like that one.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

HdE

Cheers, Emp!

It certainly gives me something juicy to trade on! The pages I lettered have some of the best artwork on them that I've ever been priveleged to plaster my alphabetti spaghetti over.

And it'd be remiss of me not to big up the book. It's Apocalypse Now with robots. Really. I'm over the moon to have contributed to something that I have such high regard for - and for such fantastic peepholes, too. Nick Roche and James Roberts are two of the nicest guys in comics.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

HdE

Cheers gavin!

I shall prepare a suitably embarrassing speech later. one where I thank my dogs, mention how horrible my mother is, and swear inappropriately. Or sob liek a child and then pop out of my dress. Or something.

Something Fishy

Gonk