Main Menu

Brendan and the Secret of Kells

Started by johnnystress, 29 January, 2009, 02:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

//http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXbPEHLwDs

Brendan and the Secret of Kells
The story of the boy behind the book of Kells.
75 minute animated feature.
Produced by Cartoon Saloon, Les Armateurs, France & Vivi Film, Belgium

Looks really nice

JayzusB.Christ

Hey, I'm from Kells. It's a nondescript little midlands town that makes Leixlip (the small village where I live now, and Johnny too last time I checked) look like Hondo City.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

johnnystress

Spoken like a true Hiller, you stay out of The Farend, if'n you know what's good for ya

See Brendan Gleeson on the Late Late talking about this movie last night?

JOE SOAP

Just what Ireland needs, more Christian propaganda.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: "johnnystress"Spoken like a true Hiller, you stay out of the Farend, if'n you know what's good for ya

See Brendan Gleeson on the Late Late talking about this movie last night?

heh, I may be a hiller but i'll always be a blow-in, leixlipwise. By the way, we must meet up soon for that pint that's been long threatened. missed the late late, i don't have a telly these days mind you
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Proudhuff

so is that an authentic Kells accent then?
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

No-one knows - they don't talk to outsiders.

Roger Godpleton

Everything I know about Ireland comes from Robert Kilroy-Silk.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

johnnystress

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Godpleton"Everything I know about Ireland comes from Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Everything I know about Britain comes from Bill Savage and Pat Mills.

Roger Godpleton

Britain never gave anyone Westlife, Boyzone, Ronan Keating's solo career, Patrick Kielty, B*Witched, the singer from Snow Patrol, the rubbish stuff from U", the Thrills or any other number of crappiness so I feel my racism is pretty much justified.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "Godpleton"Britain never gave anyone Westlife, Boyzone, Ronan Keating's solo career, Patrick Kielty, B*Witched, the singer from Snow Patrol, the rubbish stuff from U", the Thrills or any other number of crappiness so I feel my racism is pretty much justified.

Well, we had to get rid of them somehow and after the Guinness you seem to swallow anything O'irish.

TordelBack

QuotePatrick Kielty

Now hang on, as part of the Good Friday Agreement I thought the UK accepted full responsibility for that one.  We weren't teh ones who gave him airtime.

Pete Wells

Hey, I wouldn't diss B*Witched Godpleton, I have it on good authority that one of those girls can fight like her dad.