Main Menu

The 2000 AD A.B.C. web series

Started by Molch-R, 19 October, 2015, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abelardsnazz

Great, thanks, look forward to it!

I, Cosh

Quote from: Molch-R on 03 March, 2016, 11:15:02 AM
The ABCs are just on a short break while the video droids are busy with games stuff, but fear not - they will return!
With Dan Dare...
We never really die.

abelardsnazz

hello, just wondered whether the video droids are back up to speed? I do enjoy these little vignettes, y'know....

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Molch-R on 03 March, 2016, 11:15:02 AM
The ABCs are just on a short break while the video droids are busy with games stuff, but fear not - they will return!
Just get Mek-Quake to hold the camera for you...no, NO MEK-QUAKE STOP EATING THE CAMERA YA BIG, GREEN BLOODY BASTARD...

...Maybe if you wake Dash Descent up he could do it for you.

abelardsnazz

I recall the 2000 ABCs with fondness
Thrills of the past remembered through greatness

Molch-R presenting with enthusiasm
Each story told again in microcosm

Now characters of the ages do wonder
When will they have their moments of splendour?

Molch-R

THE 2000 AD ABC IS BACK! Molch-R returns with the weekly, bite-sized series about the greatest stories to have ever appeared in 2000 AD, the Galaxy's Greatest Comic! This week, it's time for the 1980s' and '90s' most out-of-control teenager - Alan McKenzie and Simon Harrison's BRADLEY! https://youtu.be/g47vAZwSD0k

Pyroxian

:) :) :) :)

Does this mean there's a Bradley GN in the works? (Go on, you know you want to...)

Molch-R

Quote from: Pyroxian on 04 July, 2016, 02:05:59 PM
Does this mean there's a Bradley GN in the works? (Go on, you know you want to...)

No plans for one, sorry - he was just the next 'B' on the list...

sheridan

Quote from: Molch-R on 04 July, 2016, 02:09:16 PM

Time for a floppy then...

Oh, and don't hold back on next week's subject - I think I detected that you quite like Brass Sun :-)

Hawkmumbler

Ah! Bradley, one of those titles before my time on the prog and decidedly unsure weather i'd get excited for a (as you say unplanned) reprint. Seem's very much a product of the 90's.

Link Prime

Quote from: sheridan on 05 July, 2016, 12:53:59 AM
Quote from: Molch-R on 04 July, 2016, 02:09:16 PM

Time for a floppy then...

That would be very welcome.

abelardsnazz

Great to see these return. I was never a massive fan of Bradley, but that's half the fun - series old and new being recapped for something to investigate or reminisce about. Thanks guys.

Fungus

Yep, a welcome return. Nice to guess the next one, too.

I'm partial to a bit of puerile Bradley, it gave me something to cling onto on a recent 90's (re?)read.

Molch-R

Whisky wars, clan violence, and weaponised bagpipes - we continue our quest through the 2000 AD ABCs with the Scotland of Judge Dredd's world with CALHAB JUSTICE! https://youtu.be/dYxI6C4xjxk

Molch-R

Completely forgot to post this yesterday, but Mike Carey and Mike Perkins' demon mobster and scourge of the East End - Carver Hale - is the latest subject of The 2000 AD ABC! http://www.2000adonline.com/post/688