Main Menu

The Letters Beast - Online!

Started by Buttonman, 27 September, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Ah, but this competition involved writing a letter. What's your reply to that, eh?

Eh? EH?

[spoiler]Sorry. I'm not bothered. Mostly just trying to annoy you now. I have every admiration for your Beast, but don't tell your wife I said that.[/spoiler]

Buttonman

I suppose it's like a tribute act's efforts being included on a band's Greatest Hits LP - associated but not really the real thing. In truth your flicker of glory passed our scanners unnoticed. Sorry! Still complete!

Proudhuff

Where's the Festive edition?

Outraged of North Berwick!
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

well?  :o Looking at you Buttman, stop watching those crap movies and get yererseintaegear!
DDT did a job on me

Large48

I miss the old days when you used to be able to Hell Trek up to see the Beast at about 3 in the morning and then p1ss in his garden...

Oh yes we Southern shandy drinking b'stards know how to live you know....
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

shaolin_monkey

I have identified and ordered all the progs my letters appeared in, which includes the one under my pseudonym of my pet rat. Thanks Beast!

This spreadsheet opens nicely in the Google Sheets app btw.

Buttonman

We live to give! An update is due but the pile of unlogged letters is on the rise!

Proudhuff

how long were you in for this time?
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

A mere 3 months for exposing myself to badgers.

Sinx

What an awesome piece of work - I found the Prog my drawing was printed in (and I still have the original too :o).

Proudhuff

That's great, anyone else here had a drawing in the Nerve Centre? Buttonman?
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

I've had a couple. One I live to regret and one I think was half my older brothers.

Buttonman

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 October, 2018, 03:49:10 PM
That's great, anyone else here had a drawing in the Nerve Centre? Buttonman?

I think the question of who is the better artist has been answered...

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Whatever happened to....Buttonman?

I remember those heady daze when he used to stride this board like a colostomy, dispensing a pithy comment here, a pithy helmet there... all gone, gone like tears in the rain. 
DDT did a job on me