dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

lincnash

Quote from: wedgeski on 23 December, 2021, 03:06:57 PM
Quote from: lincnashOZ on 12 December, 2021, 08:12:40 PM
Quote from: wedgeski on 12 December, 2021, 01:30:08 PM
Of course it doesn't! Shipping is added when you give them the shipping address. :)

That is the usual case with some of these Chinese manufacturers, although ThreeA's 2000AD lines pricing was International Shipping included from Honkers, which a few others also do.
I couldn't find any Shipping information on the HIYA site and the pre-order list price isn't indicated as RRP plus Shipping, so wrote I'm unsure.
I really appreciate your input as you are dead certain, so care to share the link with HIYA's Shipping Policy with pricing, if ordering directly from them?
;-)
I accept your scathing retort and apologise. :) I didn't realise there were online vendors where int. shipping was included in the sticker price.

:-)
I accept your gracious apology and very big of you to reply.
On probably the most friendly Forum on the 'net, I took offence at the condescending post directed at me, when I knew for certain it was formed in ignorance of the "direct to manufacturer" pre-ordering policies.

Some of my direct to Manufacturer orders in the past decade.
HIYA TOYS first ever series, 6 figure WWII set pre-ordered, Int Shipping included.
Mezco DREDD and LAWMASTER, Shipping Included in pre-order price.
Sideshow Collectibles (Yankee spelling) 1/6 Punisher, pre-order with shipping included.
ThreeA, many 1/12 Dreddverse figures (NO JUDGE FIRE though) and one 1/6 DREDD, but they lied and called it "FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING" not "International Shipping Included in the purchase price", as it truly is.
From experience, ALL retailers add shipping (fairly) as an extra charge.
No harm, no foul.
Have a Merry drokkin' Christmas from the sub-human muties of the OZ Radback!!!!

Richmond Clements

Fire and Giant have just been revealed. Looking good!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Richmond Clements

I'm not really an action figure guy (even though I do have a lot of them), but damn...

Dark Jimbo

I wasn't really interested in this line, except in a vauge 'Nice to see what they're up to' sort of way - but Fire is seriously, seriously tempting me...
@jamesfeistdraws

James Stacey

I'm still holding out for the 12 inch (fnar) so hopefully the line will last long enough to be realised. Fire looks amazing.

Trooper McFad

Now we're talking - those both look good now it's just the long wait till release- hope the world is still here by then 😪

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

lincnash

FIRE and GIANT do look very good. Kudos to HIYA for having the nuts to go where no other manufacturer has gone before, beyond the standard DREDD and DEATH releases every previous action figure company has done. Seeing as HIYA seem happy to branch out, here's hoping a MEAN MACHINE could be possible in 6 inch at a later date.

Although the 4 inch scale is a bit too small for me being a 1/6 and 1/12 collector. Holding out for the teased 6 inch line (most likely 2032 release).

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 11 March, 2022, 01:03:05 PM
Now we're talking - those both look good now it's just the long wait till release- hope the world is still here by then 😪

Next releases will be Orlok along with a Sov Judge vs Block Mania rioter twin-pack :D
This Ozzers with Shane Warne Block.
WHO YOU FIGHTING WITH?

Dash Decent

Fantastic!  I am so pleased that Hiya are making me eat me words.  SO pleased tp see them developing the line.  The final Dark Judge!  A different Judge!  Brilliant.  Now we need a couple more 'regular' (non-supernatural) enemies for Dredd and Giant to face off against - Mean Machine, a Sov Judge, Chopper...

Oh!  And another great thing about having Giant, it means we can get two Lawmasters to have both Dredd and Giant on patrol together.  (And extra Lawmaster sales for Hiya can't hurt either).
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Dash Decent on 13 March, 2022, 10:21:02 AM
Oh!  And another great thing about having Giant, it means we can get two Lawmasters to have both Dredd and Giant on patrol together.  (And extra Lawmaster sales for Hiya can't hurt either).

Never thought of that 🤔 hope the lawmaster is priced reasonably 🤞🏻
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Mardroid

I love action figures and I'm tempted. I have the 3a versions of Dredd*, Mortis and Fear already at a slightly bigger scale, so... think I should pass on those but... again tempted. They're very nicely detailed, aren they?

I hope to get the larger version of Death when he becomes available, since I missed him with 3a and I think he'll scale best with the 3a figures. (It seems a strange choice to me to have two scales of figures only an inch apart. 3a had two different scales, too, but they were far more extreme.)

Fire and Giant though, will they do the 6 inch versions of these? I'm not convinced since they are more niche characters. I will likely order these.

Last I checked , Giant wasn't available at the FP shop (US Big Bad Toy Store had both. And they're charging the same amount in dollars as we pay in pounds. Grrr. ) but hopefully he'll turn up at some point.

*Amd the Mezco version of him. Both rather different but equally great versions in my view. I forked oh for the two lawgivers too.

Mardroid

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.