Main Menu

45th anniversary online convention!

Started by Richmond Clements, 16 February, 2022, 06:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Some great interviews and thanks to Molch-R for organizing the event.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Just loved the Brink panel with Dabnett and INJ Culbard.

It really provided a great insight to the strip and as I have just embarked on a complete re-read to complement series 5 in the Prog, was very timely.

The host was good - he mostly let Abnett and Culbard say what they felt needed to be said.

It's going to be hard deciding what to vote for when Brink comes up against Strontium Dog in Colin's tournament.  That's how highly I rate Brink.

Jim_Campbell

I've now listened to about ten hours of the panels/interviews while I've been working and every single one has been thoroughly entertaining and well worth the listening time. Here's hoping MOLCH-R gets an extra oil ration for his efforts.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Funt Solo

Quote from: broodblik on 28 March, 2022, 09:02:50 AM
Some great interviews and thanks to Molch-R for organizing the event.

Quote from: Something Fishy on 27 March, 2022, 06:21:55 PM
What a marvelous event this has been.

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 28 March, 2022, 08:04:01 PM
Here's hoping MOLCH-R gets an extra oil ration for his efforts.

There's no LIKE button, but hear, hear! Great interviews - stunning line-up. For some reason I'm always surprised when Jason Kingsley reminds us that he's been a reader since prog 1.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Magnetica

Quote from: Funt Solo on 28 March, 2022, 08:13:23 PM
There's no LIKE button, but hear, hear! Great interviews - stunning line-up. For some reason I'm always surprised when Jason Kingsley reminds us that he's been a reader since prog 1.

Yes it's quite something that the owners are genuine fans. We should definitely give thanks for that.