Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Film & TV / Re: Mark Hamill up for a BAFTA
« Last post by Dark Jimbo on Today at 08:43:34 PM »
You don't really look like Murray from Flight of the Conchords any more either.

Don't know whether I'm more dissapointed by that, or the inference I could no longer pass for a teenager.

Maybe I should have made it clear I'm the one on the left...?

Cripes, JBC - I'm glad to hear you're not badly hurt and hope you heal up pdq.

Do you have a screen shot of that?

I have a screenshot of the time (or the time that I’m aware of) that he did it to me, yes. But he, and the jolly little crew he hangs out with, do it all the time. They think it’s ‘edgy’ and ‘darkly humorous’ to compare people to Jimmy Savile or imply they should be on a sex offenders register. It’s not.
Off Topic / Re: The Political Thread
« Last post by JayzusB.Christ on Today at 07:57:41 PM »
I think having religion in schools has been great for Northern Ireland. It keeps us all separate and stops vulnerable young minds from being exposed to themmuns.

Shhh! Or Garth Ennis will come and write about you.
Film & TV / Re: Mark Hamill up for a BAFTA
« Last post by JayzusB.Christ on Today at 07:55:09 PM »
I demand an explanation.

It's definitely not my BAFTA, though it lives on our sideboard (and gets decorated for holidays) - my partner inherited it from her grandad, who won it for producing Yes, Minister. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0926243/

Ahaaa. I see.

You don't really look like Murray from Flight of the Conchords any more either.
Off Topic / Re: The Political Thread
« Last post by Mister Pops on Today at 07:23:35 PM »
I think having religion in schools has been great for Northern Ireland. It keeps us all separate and stops vulnerable young minds from being exposed to themmuns.

Do you have a screen shot of that?

Turns out I'm the bigger idiot - I rattled the narcissist's cage and now he's stalking me IRL.

A man who thinks it's funny to call routinely people paedophiles on public forums turns out to be deeply creepy, sad little man? I'm shocked by this development. Shocked, tell you.
Off Topic / Re: Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments
« Last post by Funt Solo on Today at 07:13:31 PM »
Welcome to the hobbling club!

Look after yourself and hope you've not done yourself a serious injury.
Ah, feck that, Jayzus! I hope that you'll recover soon. And well done on your neighbour for helping out, too.
Off Topic / Re: Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments
« Last post by sheridan on Today at 06:53:45 PM »
But, to be fair, I was very lucky.  No bones broken, and my neighbour who drives a van happened to drive past very soon after the accident and brought both me and the bike home.  He patched me up and took the bike to the mechanic's.

...and then you went to the hospital?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10