Main Menu

Dredd vs Death saving trouble

Started by Comrade Aleksandr, 16 July, 2009, 01:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comrade Aleksandr

I bought Dredd vs Death for 20 quid along with Rogue Trooper and Final Fantasy XII.
The Dredd game is my least favourite. Why? Because the bloody thing won't save! I've tried dozens of times. I press save. It says 'save succesful'. Next time I try and play it, no save file exists on the game and I have to start all over again.
I press the memory card icon, and it has the save file there, but it does not bare the name I entered like it has for EVERY OVER GAME I HAVE! Its just a string of numbers and letters!
It can't be a lack of memory ont he card because:
a) It would say
b) Over games that require more space than the Dredd game can save
Has this happend to anyone else?
Aleks
What are you looking at?

ThryllSeekyr

I've only ever played the demo version of Dredd for the PC. Not sure if that one saves, but I did end up ordering both that game and Rogue Trooper for Playstation Two on Ebay.

After recieving both copies of the Non-PAL version for the game a week later. I had to order them again. Versions that are supposed to be distributed in my area of the world.

A week later I got them and love both games.

Sorry I can't help you.

HJave you tried reinstalling, the game.

If you are taking about the console version, then I suggest you gwet new memeorty card

Thats about all I can say, though.

Keef Monkey

I'm guessing it's the PS2 version you've got, which I played to death and never had a problem at all with saving. Also played through the Xbox version on my 360 with no issues. I'm guessing that means it's not the game, so I'd say some of the memory on your memory card might have been corrupted.

Professor Bear

Third party memory card?  If so, sounds like it's soon to be knackered and you might want to backup any saves you want to keep.

Comrade Aleksandr

Quote from: Professah Byah on 18 July, 2009, 05:02:44 PM
Third party memory card?  If so, sounds like it's soon to be knackered and you might want to backup any saves you want to keep.
Really?
That I shall do then!
Thank you.
What are you looking at?