Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 November, 2010, 03:54:28 PM
Hush now, my sister-in-law works for them - you're putting my niece's free childcare at risk with your anarchist schemes!

Don't worry, we can send some cheese.

The Legendary Shark

It's not really necessary to buy silver using a cheque - that's just my perverse world view. Cheque money doesn't actually exist, it's just numbers in a ledger/on a screen. Keep your cash away from your bank account if you possibly can and in reserve for when the economy is crashed. It simply appeals to me to turn illusory money into something of real value. Also, using a cheque gives you a receipt which is good - if you trust your legal systems. If you don't trust them, use untraceable cash.

Silver is actually more useful than gold in an industrial sense.

Silver is also cheaper to buy and also holds its value just as well as gold does:

Gold is hoarded by the ruthless banks such as JP Morgan and their private owners for personal profit. They buy low (by bribing/conning/bullying fools like Gordon Brown, who auctioned off over half the UK's gold reserves at rock-bottom prices in 1999, costing the taxpayer around £3.3bn  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1655001.ece) Once the banks have artificially inflated the price of gold they cause it to crash again in order to buy more and then repeat the process. Therefore, investing in gold is far more expensive than investing in silver and far more risky. Governments in the past have also been known to confiscate gold from the general public as happened in the United States in 1933:

As  the question of how purchasing silver will affect the likes of JP Morgan, that question was answered by Garageman above so there's no need for me to answer that again.

In short, silver is the poor mans' gold and a good thing to have under your bed when a loaf of bread costs £150.

You can even buy it over the internet: http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/  (NB - I have no idea about the reputation of this website. I have never used it and only post it here as an example.)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 November, 2010, 04:50:51 PM

As  the question of how purchasing silver will affect the likes of JP Morgan, that question was answered by Garageman above so there's no need for me to answer that again.

In short, silver is the poor mans' gold and a good thing to have under your bed when a loaf of bread costs £150.

You can even buy it over the internet: http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/  (NB - I have no idea about the reputation of this website. I have never used it and only post it here as an example.)

I like the idea of everyone handing in their LEAD* reserves to the Govt and Bankster Filth.

*If you know what i mean.

I already have a few coins plus some antique silver spoons that are worth more as antiques than silver bullion.

Now given all that is going on regarding the criminality of bankers etc its very easy to understand why they are so enthusiastic about abolishing cash and introducing an electronic/virtual cashless society.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Matt Timson

I want my own bullion bar now...
Pffft...

House of Usher

Hoarding silver - the new survivalism.  :lol:
STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

Silver is a rarer and a more useful metal than gold, which has more of an historical and aesthetic value so there is always a chance that silver may surpass gold in the future as a commodity unless the currencies collapse and we go back to a gold standard.

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 November, 2010, 04:50:51 PM

Well there's not much sense holding silver if it gets that bad, you're better off having your own bakery or farm than actually holding silver cos food and water are the ultimate commodities.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Garageman on 24 November, 2010, 01:03:46 AM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 24 November, 2010, 12:49:41 AM
Ireland has been sold by Brian Coward etc etc who must have had one or two backroom meetings with the economic Hitmen from the EU/IMF and thanks also to Irelands Rothschild etc agent Patrick Honohan who is governer of Irelands Central Bank who assisted.

Credit where it is due but apologies to any names or organisations i have missed out.

Unfortunately none of us are privy to backroom dealings to speculate on the ins & outs of such or said happenings or who's involved in them, and I won't pretend to, but put simply, the only thing we need to know is this: It's a banking cartel of major banks using the IMF to force tax payers to bail 'em out. It's a Ponzi system entirely.

The Ponzi scheme as it were is just the means to an end and the end is a MASSIVE transfer of ownership of entire countries over to the offshore/international bankers plus the centralisation of control and regulation of the banking/financial sector worldwide.

The Ponzi scheme is like a snare or a trap that each individual nation that has a privately owned central bank has been manipulated into walking into it.

Belgium were turned down when asking for a bailout as Germany said no apparently but i cant believe its going to end that quickly and easily somehow.I cant believe that the IMF/EU who are a holding company of the international bankers are just going to give up when their plan is to eventually collapse and take over every EU member state including the UK.

Apparently the continual bailing out of other EU member states is unsustainable because individual member states like Germany are saying NO because they cant afford it.

Will it end there ??

I dont think so as Germany might be forgetting that the EU is top-down govt and individual member states have already signed over their sovereignty when they signed up to join the EU.When you have the likes of the IMF wanting to take you over and trap countries in debt NO is not the answer they want to hear as they will find a way to make you say YES PLEASE !.

Bailing out and buying up artificially bankrupted nations is affordable to those who control the money supply and who print money out of nothing and i simply dont expect the fact that its unaffordable for the EU member states to continue bailing out to be enough to stop the spread of bailouts.I am waffling a bit here but if it is unsustainable economically then what mechanism will enable the IMF to continue taking over ?

If taxpayers cant continue paying into the EU/IMF to fund it then where is the cash going to come from ?

If EU member sates cant afford it then where is the cash going to come from ?

My guess is the international banking cartel will finally have to start funding it themselves or through some other means but my point is taxpayers can only pay so much and Spain is being described as too big to save because of the costs involved.

My guess is that the crisis will be used to create an IMF centralised banking/regulatory body that will assume control [take over] of the EU member states and Spain etc may have some of their debts wiped clean to allow it to happen.They dont care about the money [they have enough of it already and it doesnt cost them anything to print or create on a computer screen] as they want your assets and infrastructure and control to forgive debts that are unrepayable

I am not saying this is right as its my own thoughts entirely as i have not read similar thoughts elsewhere as i have thought about this while typing.

Ultimately if there is simply not enough cash to go round to bail out the likes of Spain then my guess is the international banking cartel will assume control of each member state and be the guarantor as it were of each member states central bank* to bail out the entire EU in one go.Every country that has a privately owned central bank that they are in massive massive debt to so what does anyone think will happen if a country is bankrupted ??

No country has ever left the EU once it joined so what happens when that happens is a complete unknown.

Opting out of the EU/EURO isnt enough not while you have privately owned central banks as they need to be got rid of as well or more like the owners need to be got rid of permanently.

*This is for public consumption because anyone who knows anything already knows they already own all of privately owned central banks.As an example Sir Evelyn [Evil-In] De Rothschild is a majority shareholder of UK Treasury bonds as they are in his own words "the safest form of investment".

Its the biggest takeover and transfer of wealth and assets in history athough this is actually an illusion because like i just said the UK for example is already owned by the likes of Rothschilds etc who are based in the City Of London which is an individual sovereign state.The UK is listed as a privately owned corporation but hardly anyone realises it.

Thats not to say that there is a massive transfer of wealth going on as well which there is which is evident when you read the long list of bondholders [nearly all are not based in Ireland which is to be expected in a globalised ecomomy] who are being bailed out by Irish taxpayers ultimately.

TordelBack

This thread has been surprisingly informative and fun, neither of which seemed very likely when it started out.  I wish I'd bought shares in it back then.       

The Legendary Shark

I'll sell you mine for thirty pieces of silver...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Matt Timson

Still my favourite thread.  And I'm still being sincere.
Pffft...

Peter Wolf

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/8162118/Euro-slides-as-Portugal-bailout-pressure-builds.html

The Portuguese who are next on the IMF hitlist are now being pressurised to accept an EU/IMF bailout package despite the Portuguese Govt claiming they are not being pressurised to accept a loan and can manage without it.Each govt in turn will capitulate to the EU/IMF.There may well be an article or directive within the Lisbon Treaty that specifically allows it to happen like an executive order.

Exactly the same thing happened to Ireland and i think its already a forgone conclusion as a pattern is emerging just like i thought it would as its so obvious and predictable.

I would really like to be proved wrong here.

Each country is forced to accept a bailout because otherwise its neighbours sky will fall in but then after being bailed out its neighbours sky falls in anyway because they need to be bailed out as well or their neighbours sky will fall in and then their neighbour has to be bailed out anyway or their neighbours sky will fall in, and so on...........

Its actually farciacal  :lol:

"As with the Irish case, many economists have suggested that EU and IMF bailouts are a means of pressuring countries such as Portugal to implement savage cuts and tax increases. "

This is partly true but many economists apparently either dont understand the bigger picture or they dont want to tell the truth.

"Have suggested"   :lol: :lol: Give the economists and the writer of the article a banana.I love the way the media tip toe around the implications of an IMF bailout other  than loss of sovereignty as if thats something new when they all gave it up when they signed up to the Lisbon Treaty.Someone shut the stable door too late.I havent read a single mainstream media article that actually spells out that an IMF loan is a trap and nothing more than a transfer of assets etc.The term "Bailout" and "Loan" are totally disingenious.

Why tell half the story ??

Every time the media cover the issue and every time the EU Central Bank make press announcements it creates a reaction and manipulates the market and devalues that nations govt bonds which in turn justifies the need for it to be bailed out so it becomes inevitable and everything goes to plan.

Peter Wolf

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!