Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared Katooie

How are the Israelis going to attach magnetic bombs to Shark's car when he doesn't drive?

If they clone my passport again when they send in the assassins I'll be well cross.

Frank

Quote from: Jared Katooie on 14 July, 2012, 11:19:08 PM
How are the Israelis going to attach magnetic bombs to Shark's car

schtick-y bomb?

JOE SOAP

maryanddavid

Attached is a list of all the PP's(possible Paddies) in American Government,  shur they heva great time!
#
Attorney General – Michael Mukasey
Head of Homeland Security –  Michael Chertoff
Chairman Pentagon's Defense Policy Board – Richard  Perle
Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) – Paul Wolfowitz
Under Secretary  of Defense – Douglas Feith
National Security Council Advisor – Elliott  Abrams
Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff (Former) – "Scooter"  Libby
White House Deputy Chief of Staff – Joshua Bolten
Under Secretary of  State for Political Affairs – Marc Grossman
Director of Policy Planning at  the State Department – Richard Haass
U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level  Position) – Robert Zoellick
Pentagon's Defense Policy Board – James  Schlesinger
UN Representative (Former) – John Bolton
Under Secretary for  Arms Control – David Wurmser
Pentagon's Defense Policy Board – Eliot  Cohen
Senior Advisor to the President – Steve Goldsmith
Principal Deputy  Assistant Secretary – Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of State –  Lincoln Bloomfield
Deputy Assistant to the President – Jay Lefkowitz
White  House Political Director – Ken Melman
National Security Study Group – Edward  Luttwak
Pentagon's Defense Policy Board – Kenneth Adelman
Defense  Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) – Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
National  Security Council Advisor – Robert Satloff
President Export-Import Bank U.S. –  Mel Sembler
Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and  Families – Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban  Development for Public Affairs – Mark Weinberger
White House Speechwriter –  David Frum
White House Spokesman (Former) – Ari Fleischer
Pentagon's  Defense Policy Board – Henry Kissinger
Deputy Secretary of Commerce – Samuel  Bodman
Under Secretary of State for Management – Bonnie Cohen
Director of  Foreign Service Institute – Ruth Davis

JOE SOAP

All of them half-pissed and crashing their cars like Ted Kennedy.

maryanddavid

An sher Joe, whas wrong with a few drinks, sher everyone has a few crashes.

Roger Godpleton

Irish aren't to be worried about. You just throw a potato at them and they'll run after it. Jews are more cunning. They train themselves not to eat pork and I don't know where I'm going with this.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You're going to hell. You're all going to hell
You may quote me on that.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: pops1983 on 15 July, 2012, 04:08:47 AM
You're going to hell. You're all going to hell

No, just me probably... and rightly so (hope John Wayne's there)!
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: The Prodigal on 14 July, 2012, 09:30:34 AM
Beaky I despair fella-I really do. I showed you a citation that showed that some jewish politicians agreed with carter in his analysis. are you seriously suggesting that they are virulent anti-semites? You may have said your piece but you ignore clear counter-arguments when they are presented to you mate.

Do I?  Certainly not my intent, I state my piece and usually respond to other's response, but after that, I'm not entirely sure what else to say (I let other folks put their two-cents in), and in answer to your above question; no, they're not anti-semites, I stated about one page back or so there are Israelis who disagree with some of their government's security policies, and that their views are politically motivated not racial, does that clear it up, cheers dude!?

...is it getting a little warm in here or is just me :cool:, there, that's better...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

The Prodigal

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 15 July, 2012, 07:23:06 AM
Quote from: The Prodigal on 14 July, 2012, 09:30:34 AM
Beaky I despair fella-I really do. I showed you a citation that showed that some jewish politicians agreed with carter in his analysis. are you seriously suggesting that they are virulent anti-semites? You may have said your piece but you ignore clear counter-arguments when they are presented to you mate.

Do I?  Certainly not my intent, I state my piece and usually respond to other's response, but after that, I'm not entirely sure what else to say (I let other folks put their two-cents in), and in answer to your above question; no, they're not anti-semites, I stated about one page back or so there are Israelis who disagree with some of their government's security policies, and that their views are politically motivated not racial, does that clear it up, cheers dude!?

...is it getting a little warm in here or is just me :cool:, there, that's better...

:) My point is Beaky that Carter merely shares what some Israeli politicians already believe so to make a grand assertion that the man is a virulent anti-semite is to do him a terrible dis-service.

All the best Beaky.

Frank

In the USA, any child- no matter how humble their beginnings- can grow up to be President. As long as they can raise:

$2.5 BILLION

That's shocking, but can you believe our own shitey little effort cost $49 million? The only bits anyone can remember from the whole campaign are the "I agree with Nick" telly debate and Gordon Brown not telling a pensioner she was racist- that should have come to a few grand at most.

Mudcrab

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

JOE SOAP

Piers shite-stirrer Morgan.