Main Menu

Pandorum - Trailer

Started by Goaty, 06 March, 2009, 10:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Goaty

the shutdown man

Meh, it looks pretty much like every scary spaceship movie ever made. Not that that's a huge genre or anything, but this doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table.
You're at the precipice Tony, of an enormous crossroads.

Emperor

The trailers are on heavy rotation on the TV and I can't decide if it looks a little ropey or not. The plot sounds interesting though and a few reviews are appearing on IMDB which suggest it is not half bad (although as it isn't out I suspect there are a few industry insiders stuffing the ballot box).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandorum
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Goaty

well, Emperor, but you shouldn't put wiki link of Pandorum film, cos every film wiki tell full story of the films! very heavy spoilers, so people anyone here, not click it till watch the film at cinema or at dvd! :)

Eric Plumrose

Quote from: the shutdown man on 29 May, 2009, 09:17:31 AM
Meh, it looks pretty much like every scary spaceship movie ever made . . .

The lighting's so dark you can't actually make out what's going on for most of the film. Thank fuck then PANDORUM doesn't aspire to originality otherwise you'd have no chance of figuring out the plot with it's throwaway exposition.

Nice to see Ben Foster in a different role than usual but [spoiler]the fact they've cast the Cheshire Cat himself then have him do bugger-all throughout, you just know the ex-Mr. Ryan is the one who'll be a nutzoidopath by the movie's end[/spoiler].
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Disate

Pandorum was fantastic little epic it has a great ending .

I suggest you all ignore the critics and reviews and see it and judge for yourself .