Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

Hey, Fifty Fifty? Partners?

Alright.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Bubba Zebill

Aung San Suu Kyi finally gave that speech, brilliant!
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Roger Godpleton

The Burmese junta took a half measure, when they should have gone all the way.

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 June, 2012, 09:55:05 PM
Friendliest place on the web, everyone!
Incidentally, I am so rich your whole house would fit inside my servant's steam room.
We never really die.

Frank

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 16 June, 2012, 09:13:47 PM
I am not turning down the money, I am turning down you. I want nothing to do with you. Ever since I met you everything I've ever cared about is gone. Ruined, turned to shit, dead, ever since I hooked up with the great bikini kill. I have never been more alone, I have nothing. No one, alright? It's all gone. Get it? No. No, no. Why? Why would you get it? What do you even care, as long as you get what you want? Right? You don't give a shit about me. You said I was no good. I'm nothing. Why would you want me, huh? You said my snark was inferior, right? Hey, you said FTFY's were garbage. Hey, screw you, man. Screw you.

You paraphrase shows denied to me by council telly merely to taunt me, Godlepton!

Roger Godpleton

I will ignore your're wife.

I will ignore your're son.

I will ignore your're infant daughter

Trout

Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk? What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, fuck off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce. All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're fucking trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no?

Roger Godpleton

This thread never happened.

It will shock you, how much it never happened.

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Trout on 16 June, 2012, 11:11:04 PM
Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk? What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, fuck off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce. All right, I'll make it easy for you. God knows you're fucking trying. Are you gonna do the job? It's not a difficult question, are you gonna do the job, yes or no?
What a film!
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

exilewood

That film/book/comic/way-of-life that you all really like? I don't like that at all. Even though the whole world & his wife (but not MY wife. MY wife isn't like YOUR wife.) agrees that it's rad, I don't.
I have 25 long-boxes full of jizz-soaked copies of "Dr Shock's Mofo Theatre" (& also another 85 copies in mylar bags) - which I read nightly to my extraordinairly gifted, genius children, who totally prefer Citizen Kane to Men in Black 3, while TS Eliot & Ezra Pound beat each other senseless as a french girl cycles by in a cast iron turban whistling the tune of "This Land is Your Land" but I don't really like music.

Roger Godpleton

Pretty sure that Citizen Kane doesn't have a scene where a young woman is eaten by wolvedogs that were sewn together ... BY SATAN.

exilewood

I don't watch any films that have unsympathetic characters, So I wouldn't know.

Have they done a zombie-version of Kane. I'll watch that!

Modern Panther

So, what was the black stuff, then?  And that guy, the one with the hair, how come his face grew back after being burned off with acid?  How did they find the jockey mummified in his seat when he doesn't stay there? Why don't they find the other ships in the later films? Who is Jacob, anyway?  How come you can leave the island if you go in one direction?  Where did the big swirly thing that Jack stops with blood come from in the first place? What are the numbers?  Why did the kid speak to Bruce Willis when he was avoiding all the other dead people?  How long does it take to build a deathstar, exactly?  The one at the end that kills the guy with the camera is smaller than the one we see earlier, so where did it come from?  Why is there a xenomorph on the wall when they haven't evolved yet?  Why did they make us, then why did they decide to kill us, then why did they change there mind?  Why is Magneto's accent different in every scene?

TordelBack

Whatever is evolving in my wetsuit boots, bleach doesn't kill it.

Roger Godpleton

AlphaRed is just a red herring, JohnPrec is clearly the OTP Wagner has been planning from the start.