The Legendary Shark

I guess you'd have to be crackers.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Bubba Zebill

Dynamite was invented by Alfred Nobel and was the first safely manageable explosive stronger than black powder. Nobel obtained patents for his invention: in England on May 7, 1867 and in Sweden on October 19, 1867
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Jared Katooie

It's going to be rubbish! RUBBISH!

Proudhuff

Have YOU counted the number of links in that chain?
DDT did a job on me

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Modern Panther

I have wrote a comics which I would be pleased you could read on my blog.  Os took me all afternoon and need a artist to draw it for free seventy 5 pages.  Di you think is good? My thank.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Lagos, Nigeria.
Attention: The President/CEO

Dear Sir,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards
Abdhul Yabhidahbidu Mohammed

You may quote me on that.

darnmarr

It wasn't right:the way it looked,
It wasn't right:the way it felt,
It's wrong- the way they got me hooked,
It's wrong: the hand that I've been dealt.
If you dig deep and see what's what-
We're all the just what, we all just got.
or have been given, 'relse we took,
an' after that,- who give's a

monkeys.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: pops1983 on 06 August, 2012, 11:03:05 PM
Lagos, Nigeria.
Attention: The President/CEO

Dear Sir,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Best regards
Abdhul Yabhidahbidu Mohammed

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Modern Panther

Curiously, this thread has slightly more literary merit that fifty shades, and roughly the same level of sadomasochism. Holy Moses!

Goaty

Nerds is geeks! - Fact!

Spikes