Main Menu

ABC warriors,, what about D ?

Started by Eme, 16 October, 2012, 11:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eme

Im surprised theres not been an ABCD warrior yet, with D being 'digital'  ;)

Trout

There would have to be seven of them.

ming

You could also add 'E' to the mix, but I'm not sure the Warriors would work if you made them Exposition-proof.

:)

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Mudcrab

Was talking about the Warriors with a mate the other night, who remembers something in the strip about them being damaged by something beginning with D. Deuterium? Anyway, Ro-Jaws apparently made some joke about it "Pity we weren't the ABCD Warriors" or something like that. I've only got a vague memory of it, though I'm sure someone will pin it down  ;)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

TordelBack

Quote from: ming on 16 October, 2012, 12:15:55 PM
You could also add 'E' to the mix, but I'm not sure the Warriors would work if you made them Exposition-proof.

Spread the word!   :D

There was a 'Digital' warrior in the Shadow Warriors, the wonderfully-named Deus ex Machina, and wasn't there a 'Deadlock doesn't Download' theme at one point too?

Mikey

Quote from: Mudcrab on 16 October, 2012, 12:40:54 PM
Was talking about the Warriors with a mate the other night, who remembers something in the strip about them being damaged by something beginning with D. Deuterium?

It was probably Delpeted uranium [spoiler](appears this week too)[/spoiler].

Ok then - do you think we could get a 'proof' for every letter of the alphabet?

Atomic
Bacterial
Chemical
Digital
Exposition
Fromage...

Mudcrab

That's the one.

Garbage - already got Ro-Jaws
Houmous - some kind of Greek recession proof accountant droid? Pat does like his topical politics after all  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

CrazyFoxMachine

Ink - or would this have ramifications for any of the more traditional artist that draw them?
Jam - all varieties

Trout

Hair - in case they are attacked by Godiva, who is possibly the most ridiculous superhero ever to appear in a Justice League comic.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

K-Kangeroos. They can be vicious
L-Loose Women. The awful, awful TV show
You may quote me on that.

Dark Jimbo

...who remembers something in the strip about them being damaged by something beginning with D. Deuterium? Anyway, Ro-Jaws apparently made some joke about it "Pity we weren't the ABCD Warriors" or something like that.

As used by the Imperial Rottweillers, the Imperial taskforce specifically designated to hunt down and destroy the Warriors after their destruction of Agartha city and the theft of Emperor Zalinn's tombship; to this day one of the few enemies to prove very much the Warrior's match.

@jamesfeistdraws

Trout

Mangelwurzel-proof.

http://www.mangoldhurling.co.uk/

(Sorry for my terrible thread-reading before. I missed the letter we had reached!)

Goaty

Mikey

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 16 October, 2012, 02:22:19 PM
...who remembers something in the strip about them being damaged by something beginning with D. Deuterium?...
As used by the Imperial Rottweillers...

Should have went straight to Jimbo in the first place!

Narcoleptic

M.