Main Menu

Get Fact!

Started by karne, 10 January, 2003, 07:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr C

Fact! My mum went to the same school as Phillip Schofield.

Dudley

FACT: Atfer one saved his life in a drunken rock-climbing incident, George Lucas named one of the principal Star Wars characters after the humble Buddleia bush.

scutfink

Fact: The link from the main page to the message board is still missing.

scutfink

Prog 534 Club Member 0000000010 G

Bolt-01

Fact- this is one of the best threads ever!

Along with womens underwear...

Bolt-01

SamuelAWilkinson

Fact: I just set fire to my hair after forgetting that I'd hilariously tweaked my lighter so the flame's longer than my finger.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Dounreay

FACT: the sun's just come out. Nice!

scutfink

Fact: I never realised the sun was that way inclined, but I for one fully support it's lifestyle choice (So long as it doesn't become a Vampiric Vatican Exorsist of the Future, that would just be silly...)

:)

scutfink

Prog 534 Club Member 0000000010 G

Dounreay

FACT: the sun coming out frees up approximately 512,000,000,000,000,000 cubic miles of closet space.

Which will go some way to helping the current chronic lack of space to put stuff in.

Devons Daddy

FACT
certain independent computer game based companies,understand the fact that  internet message boards are the tools of satan, and they must protect potentail new users from finding it with ease.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mr C

The word mezzanine is Italian for middle floor

Dark Jimbo

What uncanny timing to choose to ressurect this. Did you deliberately wait to post that fact exactly four years to the day after this thread was created, Mr C? If so, I salute you.

And in the spirit of the thread - FACT: Bats always turn left when exiting their cave.
@jamesfeistdraws

WoD

aHH...just skimmed some of the old posts on here...there were some real beauts!!

WoD

Did you know that Marmite is in fact collected from the anal secretions of spider monkeys?

TordelBack

Damn tasty spider monkey secretions at that.

SamuelAWilkinson

Fact! For every seventh sandwich made anywhere in the world, a small rodent pops into existence in the vaults of the British Museum.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.