Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con - 2015

Started by Satanist, 31 March, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Buttonman on 05 June, 2015, 06:58:47 PM
We're fair showing up the Souther softies with this excellent display of organisation!

Still plenty of time for us to pull out one by one leaing one person alone at the Con bar going "Bastards!"
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Collected my tickets from post office on Saturday - Woohoo!

Wife and kids will be there all weekend so if someone can come up to us at about 4pm and let the Mrs know that I'm required at the bar for a comic related emergency that would be great.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dog Deever

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 June, 2015, 08:50:47 AM
We're fair showing up the Souther softies with this excellent display of organisation!

Still plenty of time for us to pull out one by one leaving one person alone at the Con bar going "Bastards!"

That'll be me won't it.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Ghost MacRoth

Quote from: Satanist on 08 June, 2015, 12:15:10 PM
if someone can come up to us at about 4pm and let the Mrs know that I'm required at the bar for a comic related emergency that would be great.

Could come 'arrest' you and take you off to the 'cubes' where we will apply 'mind altering chemicals' to make you easier to question? ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Montynero

I'll be there on Saturday. I'll see you all in the bar no doubt. Looking forward to it.

The Monarch

Gonna be there on the saturday despite accidently buying the weekend ticket

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 June, 2015, 08:50:47 AM

Still plenty of time for us to pull out one by one leaing one person alone at the Con bar going "Bastards!"

Plenty of time to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in true Jock style...
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

I'm heading doon the road on the Friday so I should get in in the early evening. I have no plans, so if anyone is knocking around Glasgow on Friday evening keep an eye out for an aimlessly wandering teuchter- else I might see you before you manage to avoid me...
:D

Cpt Rhodes

There's a Drink Draw event on in the Convention CCA bar on the Friday night. I might head in there for a while if you are around Bruce.

Dog Deever

I'll take a peek in, I'm just round the corner from it. See you there then :).

Satanist

Cameron Stewart no longer attending.

Also may pop into CCA on Friday night as I pass it on my way home from work.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

judgerussell

I'll be at the CCA bar on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. See ya's there!

Paul Moore

I go regularly to the drink n draw night so ill definitely be at that event ive not got a ticket but im intending to go on saturday,
...anyone thought of designing up name-tags for forum members?
Maybe if we hang around monty we can use him as a rallying point? (he'll be wearing a name-tag)
My Twitter account
@pmoore121
https://twitter.com/PMoore121
My Instagram site
https://www.instagram.com/paulmoore121/

Ghost MacRoth

I will have a nametag...of sorts......on my Judge uniform. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

8-Ball

I'll be wearing my Watchmen smiley face badge.  :wave:
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.