Main Menu

Scream & Misty Special 2018

Started by Tomwe, 26 July, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Bleeding Cool reporting that 2018 is bringing us a second Scream and Misty special for halloween.

QuoteFollowing the success of last year's fright-filled outing, the Scream & Misty Special returns for 2018! Two of Britain's best loved comics have reunited offering an anthology of brand new tales, guaranteed to terrify and entertain you this Halloween! Featuring more treats than tricks, including the further misdemeanors of Max the computer in The 13th Floor, ghoulish goings on with the undead WW1 pilot the Black Max, zombie and vampire DNA combine to create a brand new horror sensation called Decomposition Jones plus a tomb full of other tales from the realms of the Mist.
In Shops: Oct 31, 2018

sheridan

There was also a letter in this week's prog (though without the picture).  I wonder if there'll be a special edition cover where Misty is written larger?

broodblik

Nice looking cover and hopefully the special can become a yearly publication going forward
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Tomwe

Quote from: sheridan on 26 July, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
There was also a letter in this week's prog (though without the picture).  I wonder if there'll be a special edition cover where Misty is written larger?
My prog has gone missing so far this week  :(

Professor Bear

Is there actually any Misty stuff in this one apart from the boobariffic cover?

Link Prime

Great cover by Hotz, he has such an instantly recognizable style.
The man is destined to draw Nemesis the Warlock someday.

Hope the 2018 Scream / Misty special has a bit more bite than the first one did.

Tomwe

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 26 July, 2018, 02:25:49 PM
Steve Green noted the cover is by Kyle Hotz
Thanks for finding that! It was my guess but didn't see a credit.

Steve Green

Also, ex-boarder Richard McAuliffe has a story in it!

TordelBack

Quote from: Steve Green on 26 July, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

As long as he's not one of these female wannabes Tharg keeps foisting on us in these specials, eh boys? 

Looking forward to this, enjoyed the previous one.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Link Prime

Quote from: Steve Green on 26 July, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

A good omen- I've read some of his horror work previously and quite enjoyed it.

Steve Green

And another ex-boarder, Lizzie Boyle!

Bolt-01

Glad that word of these two is finally out. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with for the book.

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.