Main Menu

Sector 13 issue 6 is here!

Started by Patrick, 20 December, 2019, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

The new issue of Sector 13 has arrived back from the printers and is available from Box of Rain!

The big news is that this issue features a nine-page fantasy strip, Horse Sense, by 2000AD artist and Game of Thrones storyboarder Will Simpson.

Also features the latest photostrip by Peter Duncan and Laurence McKenna, featuring the Sector 13 cosplay gang, as well as a spin-off strip featuring some of the photostrip characters, drawn by the marvellous Scott Twells.

Julia Round, author of Gothic for Girls, an academic study of the legendary girls' horror comic Misty, has contributed a strip in that vein called Borrowed Time, drawn by Morgan Brinksman. There are a couple of Future Shock-type shorts, Coltard the Conqueror by Glenn Matchett and Cat Byrne, and Lethal Weapons by Ed Whiting and Mike Slattery.

And (puts on self-promoting hat) there's a Strontium Dogs story, Raw Silence, written by W. D. McQuaid and drawn by me. We've created two new SD agents, Billy Camo, whose mutation gives him camouflage ability, and Hurt Box, who can redistribute sensations - basically, if you hit her, she can make you feel the pain. W. D. has already written another story featuring the same characters, which I'm about to start work on.

You know you want a copy!

Bolt-01

I know 'I' do!

Thanks for the heads-up Patrick.

ZenArcade

44 pages of top thrills kiddos, get on-line and buy, buy, buy!!!! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead