Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrdd

Reporting in from Cambridgeshire, 2310 and 2311 arrived today (along with a mountain of other less thrill-powered post).

IndigoPrime

Nothing here yet, but this feels a bit hopeful at least that something might rock up. (I've been carefully keeping an eye on FPI and Rebellion for stock. LCS did, amazingly, reply, but doesn't have 2310.)

Leigh S

lots of letters delievered today, but no progs sadly

Richard

I can handle 2312 being late because under normal circumstances it would be a three week wait for the next one anyway.

Tomwe

ANOTHER 2310 here today. Shame! Anyone need one?

IndigoPrime

I still don't have mine, but maybe it'll rock up soon.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I bought a 2310 from Forbidden Planet last week. They were out of 2311s, which worries me
Lock up your spoons!

IndigoPrime

Which branch? FPI and Rebellion still have stock. My LCS has 2311/2312. So if it comes to it, I'll order 2310 and grab the others from my LCS.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 December, 2022, 10:47:15 AM
Which branch? FPI and Rebellion still have stock. My LCS has 2311/2312. So if it comes to it, I'll order 2310 and grab the others from my LCS.

Glasgow
Lock up your spoons!

M.I.K.

My copy of 2311 just turned up - still no 2310.

IndigoPrime

Well, mini-IP has a Phoenix (not sure which) – she was missing two. I have... nowt. Bah. Perhaps tomorrow.

Tomwe

Remaining outstanding progs arrived today.

Leigh S

Nothing here despite a deivery.... heres hoping for tomorrow for all 3

Colin YNWA

So par for the course. Just as back up replacement copies land so do original sub copies. So two copies of 2310 landed today. Sub copy from 3 weeks ago (2 weeks what is it now?) and one purchased from ebay just 3 days ago!

Royal Mail STOP THIS CRAP!

Anyway defo have a spare 2310 if folks continue to struggle...

... going to check the boys Phoenix now...

Colin YNWA

Phoenix up to date, just waiting for the X-Mas issue...

Now the question remains do I now save my back prog (2310 +11) for one big holiday read... I'm tempted...